Saturdays were made for… lounging around at the Bushman’s Lazy Lunch! Looking for ways to make the most of your weekends? This Australian-inspired lunch will take you ‘Down Under’ in style! If a massive buffet selection wasn’t enough, the Bushman’s Saturday Lazy Lunch also includes complimentary access to the impressive beach, pool and lagoons at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort. Now that’s an offer we just couldn’t refuse…
The all-inclusive experience at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
We kicked off our Saturday at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort’s pristine beach and pool, followed by three incredible hours of eating, drinking and lazing at Bushman’s Restaurant & Bar. The restaurant was decked out with quirky Australian-inspired touches such as boomerangs, a ‘Danger! Crocodiles‘ sign and even featured its very own ‘Lazy Lunch’ rules, from “all guests much dance to at least one song” to “don’t always believe everything Australians say!”
What we loved:
- The beach and pool access with picture-perfect views of the overwater villas.
- Chilled-out vibes at Bushman’s, complete with live music and an outdoor billiards area.
The ‘Down Under’ dishes at Bushman’s Lazy Lunch
From an impressive buffet spread – featuring the likes of Crocodile Spring Rolls and fresh mussels – to chilled vibes that’ll transport you to foodie heaven, this really was an afternoon well spent. We filled up our plates with appetisers (yes… we did go for seconds) at the help-yourself Grazing Stations while waiting for our main courses to be served to our table.
What we loved:
- The Crispy Chicken and Oak Wood Smoked Angus Beef Short Rib (we loved the colourful cauliflowers!) from the main courses.
- The Dessert Corner (or should we say – Dessert Room), filled with mouth-watering treats (our favourite was the Banana Trifle… WOW!).
The need-to-know details
When: Every Saturday, from 1pm to 4pm
Where: Bushman’s Restaurant & Bar, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
Price (includes beach and pool access):
- AED 380 per person, including house beverages
Dress code: Smart casual (avoid swimwear and flip flops)
Reserve a table: You can make a reservation by booking a table here.
Time to eat, drink, laze, repeat at Bushman’s Lazy Lunch!
For more info, you can either:
- Flick to the Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort website here
- Get in touch by calling +971 4 567 8304
- Send an email at email@example.com