From gourmet dining experiences to special room rates, Armani Hotel Dubai really has gone alllll out on its festive promotions this year. Whether you’re looking for Christmas brunches or New Year’s Eve buffets, this hotel in Dubai has got you covered.
Dine at Armani Hotel Dubai
Experience a true taste of Italy this season with Armani/Ristorante‘s exclusive set menus. From parmesan & truffle crème brûlée and glazed spiced veal cheek to grilled Angus beef tagliata and a black truffle gratin, you’d better get ready for the ultimate festive feast!
- Six-course festive degustation menu: 24th and 25th December, 6pm to 11pm
- Seven-course New Year’s Eve degustation menu: 31st December, 6pm to 1am
- Six-course festive degustation menu: AED 550 per person (food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Seven-course New Year’s Eve degustation menu: AED 1,100 per person (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
Love Indian food? Head down to Armani/Amal and enjoy authentic Indian cuisine that’s perfect for sharing. Offering festive tasting menus for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, take your pick from an array of dishes including Chettinad-spiced seared scallops, Rajasthani-style slow braised lamb, and masala scented stuffed Spanish peppers.
- Four-course festive tasting menu: 24th until 26th December, 7pm to 11pm
- Six-course New Year’s Eve tasting menu: 31st December, 6pm to 1am
- Four-course festive tasting menu: AED 450 per person (food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Six-course New Year’s Eve tasting menu: AED 950 (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
Enjoy a selection of seasonal flavours with Armani/Deli‘s festive sharing menu, festive brunch, and New Year’s Eve offerings. From roasted pumpkin ravioli with ossobucco saffron sauce to caviar dusted langoustine risotto, get ready to wine and dine in true Italian style.
- Four-course festive sharing menu: 24th and 25th December, 12pm to 11pm
- Festive brunch: 25th December, 4pm to 9pm
- Six-course New Year’s Eve gala menu: 31st December, 6pm to 1am
- Four-course festive menu: AED 350 per person (food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Festive brunch: AED 450 per person (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
- Six-course New Year’s Eve gala menu: AED 950 (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
Let Armani/Mediterraneo take you on a culinary journey through the Mediterranean, with its festive buffet and brunch celebrations. Expect everything from chestnut velouté and pan-seared sea bass to whole roasted hand-carved turkey and a chocolate fountain. The best part? There’s a 50% discount for children aged 4-10, and little ones under 4 years eat for free.
- Festive buffet: 24th and 25th December, 12pm to 1am
- Festive brunch: 25th December, 12.30pm to 4pm
- New Year’s Eve buffet: 31st December, 12.30pm to 3pm, and 6pm to 12am
- Festive buffet: AED 350 per person (food and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Festive brunch: AED450 per person (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
- New Year’s Eve buffet: AED 800 per person (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
Ring in the new year at Armani/Hashi and enjoy a menu of signature Japanese flavours. Indulge in mouth-watering dishes, ranging from toro tartar with Venice caviar to teriyaki Japanese Wagyu rib-eye. Be sure to leave room for the matcha green tea sugar sphere with white chocolate bavaroise and strawberry sorbet dessert!
- Six-course gala New Year’s Eve menu: 31st December, 6pm to 1am
- Six-course gala New Year’s Eve menu: AED 950 (food and selected alcoholic beverages)
Festive takeaway menu
Planning to celebrate the festivities at home this year? Luckily, Armani/Deli has created an entire holiday takeaway menu just for you. Mix and match your order, and choose from a variety of Christmas favourites such as a leg of lamb and turkey served with winter vegetables, panettone and pandoro, spiced stollen and a collection of Christmas cookies. Note: orders to be placed with minimum 24 hours advance notice.
When: available from the 15th to 31st December, between 12pm and 11pm
New Year’s Eve celebrations at Armani Hotel
Looking to enjoy dinner with a view this New Year’s Eve? For the first time ever, all five Armani restaurants will have their terraces open on New Year’s Eve, allowing guests to enjoy al fresco dining with front-row seats to the epic Burj Khalifa year-end show.
Note: this comes at a surcharge on top of the New Year’s Eve menu prices listed above. Surcharge: AED 300 for Armani/Deli & AED 400 for Armani/Amal; Armani/Hashi; Armani/Mediterraneo and Armani/Ristorante
Stay at Armani Hotel Dubai
Treat yourself to a festive staycation at Armani Hotel Dubai on the 24th, 25th or 26th December. Room bookings include a festive dining experience for two in either Armani/Deli or Armani/Mediterraneo, and a 50-minute spa treatment of choice for two.
- AED 3,120 net per night
- Valid only from the 24th until 26th December, 2017
For restaurant reservations, get in touch on +971 4 888 3666, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For room reservations, call +971 4 888 3999 or email email@example.com.