Offering authentic Mediterranean cuisine, creative drinks, and a skyline view that’ll totally blow you away, Boardwalk is one of Dubai’s oldest and most favourited gems (it has been around for 25 years!). We took a trip down to this over-water restaurant at the Dubai Creek Marina to experience what Boardwalk has to offer.
We enjoyed delicious seafood dishes on the terrace while watching the city transform from day to night. ‘Wow’ is an understatement! From just-out-the-oven pizzas and calzone to fresh seafood platters and homemade pasta dishes, this is one restaurant in Dubai that’s perfect for families, couples and groups.
Boardwalk at the Dubai Creek Marina
Where: Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
- Sunday to Thursday: 12pm to midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 8am to midnight (breakfast is until 11am)
Events at Boardwalk
Shellfish & Bubbles
- When: Every Friday and Saturday
- Offer: A shellfish platter (for two) and bottle of prosecco for AED 195
2 for 1 Happy Hour
- When: Sunday to Thursday, from 4pm to 7pm
- Offer: 2 for 1 on selected beers, house wine and cocktails
- When: Sunday to Thursday, from 12pm to 3pm
- Offer: Unlimited antipasti for AED 90 per person or AED 115 (including a glass of house wine).
Christmas Day Brunch
- When: 25th December, from 12pm to 4pm
- AED 200 for food and soft beverages
- AED 300 inclusive of selected beverages
- AED 350 inclusive of sparkling
- AED 125 for children aged 4 to 12 years
- Children under 4 eat free
For bookings, get in touch with Boardwalk on +971 4 295 6000, email email@example.com, or make a reservation online here.