It’s that time of year again! The Dubai Marina Street Festival is back for 10 days of action-packed performances and global street artists. From March 15-24, the festival is set to ignite the Dubai Marina Promenade with free entertainment, food-trucks and non-stop family fun that you won’t want to miss.
Acts from all over the world!
With over 40 shows and 500 performances by artists from across the world, this year’s Dubai Marina Street Festival is lining up to be bigger and better than ever before. The full schedule is action-packed with free entertainment, so you can walk along the Dubai Marina promenade every afternoon and evening to discover something new! These acts are coming to Dubai from all corners of the globe and each brings a top international theatre act that will entertain you. There really is something for everyone in the family, so it’s a great way to get outdoors and enjoy some street-side fun before the summer comes!
10 global acts to watch out for…
Why not pop down and check out something new everyday? We’ve looked at the schedule and here are 10 acts that are certain to impress:
- Fire Breathing Show: expect to see this Polish artist juggling, eating and breathing fire
- Basketball Man: born and raised in NYC, get ready to meet one of the world’s top Bball freestylers
- Katie Wright Dynamite: witness head-to-toe hula-hoop madness all the way from Australia
- Jaardu: this imaginary Indian village magician will ‘wow’ you with suspense, mystique and humour
- POP The Balloon Man: the charming British balloon artist can twist balloons into crazy works of art
- Zen & Now: Arnaldo Mangini is an Italian Mr Bean look alike who loves to include the audience in his acts
- The Record Breaker: this Mexican artist dream of fame through deadly jumps, paranormal abilities
- Professor Plunge: this Irish artist will charm the crowds with juggling, balancing acts and moments of complete spontaneity
- Warlok’s Fire: This Russian artist blends fire with tribal shamanic ritial and martial arts
- Felicity Footloose Show: expect to see this artist reliving the 80s with a fabulous soundtrack and non-stop daredevil antics
For the full list of events, check out the Dubai Marina Street Festival schedule.
Festival dates: Thursday 15th March til Saturday 24th
Festival timings: acts and performances are running from afternoon to night. Here are the timings.
Festival price: The Street Festival is completely free! Get down there and enjoy the entertainment!
Don’t forget to tag your photos with #DMStreetFest so that we can see the Street Fest through your eyes!