If you’ve ever shopped around for car insurance in Dubai, you already know how frustrating the process can be. We wanted an easier way to find the best rates (because living in this city can be hectic enough as it is.) That’s why it’s worth checking out online car insurance broker Felix (myfelix.com). They can help make the experience simple to navigate… guiding you from start to finish.
Request car insurance in minutes:
Answer a short questionnaire about your driver and vehicle history, and Felix handles the rest. Oh, and did we mention it can all be done directly from your smartphone? Here are some product highlights:
- Felix only showcases top-tier policies from A grade insurers
- You deal directly with Felix throughout the lifetime of the policy. They’ll become your one point of contact and deal with your garage, insurer, bank etc. on your behalf.
- If you find the same policy for cheaper, Felix will match the price
- Refer-a-friend for gift vouchers on your next Felix purchase
- Myfelix.com features a super helpful live chat for real-time assistance
Get your quote in 5 quick steps:
- Select exactly what you need help with: renewing a policy; insuring a used car; or insuring a new car.
- Submit your vehicle details: the year, make and model.
- Enter a market value that you would like to insure your car for. If unsure, you can ask Felix to suggest this for you.
- Provide personal details, such as your age, nationality and driver history.
- That’s it – you’re done! Felix will get back to you with 3 or 4 personalised insurance options for your specific driver and vehicle profile, and you can choose your preferred choice from these top-tier insurers.
When we explored our car insurance options, agents from Felix and its live chat assistance answered all our questions related to accidents, claims, reimbursements, changes and cancellations. It was really handy accessing all the info we needed in one platform, and getting instant confirmations on-the-spot.