Calling all Dubai foodies: it’s that time of year again! As part of the annual Dubai Food Festival, Dubai Festival City Mall is getting ahead of the game and has created the ultimate foodie passport. The ‘Food Passport’ lets you dine, collect stamps and walk away with shopping vouchers!
The mall has launched its very own ‘Festival of Flavours’ which features a massive array of awesome offers and promotions across Dubai Festival City Mall restaurants. From Rainbow Sliders at Sugar Factory to extreme sundaes at Serendipity 3, head down to Dubai Festival City Mall before March 10th for some foodie fun!
Festival of Flavours at Dubai Festival City Mall
Whether you fancy dining with a view at one of the Festival Bay restaurants, or craving a sweet treat at one of the mall’s many dessert spots, the Festival of Flavours has an offer just for you. Not only does your foodie passport give you stamps for dining, it also features pages of awesome ‘Festival of Flavours’ offers. Check out some of our favourite foodie promotions:
- Serendipity 3: Buy one, get one free on the ‘3 Prince Sundae’
- Peppermill: Kids eat for free!
- Sugar Factory: Buy one, get one free on main courses every Monday
- Eataly: Lunch for AED 52 per person on weekdays from 12pm to 4pm
- Nando’s: Kids eat for free!
When: 7th February until 10th March, 2018
Where: Dubai Festival City Mall
How your foodie passport works:
- Dine… at any food outlet in Dubai Festival City Mall and spend AED 50 or more to receive a passport stamp.
- Stamp… your food passport at the customer service desk to collect stamps. You’ll get one stamp per receipt.
- Collect… four stamps to get a AED 25 shopping voucher. You can spend your vouchers anywhere in Dubai Festival City Mall!
Happy food hopping!
For more info about the ‘Festival of Flavours’ offers, flick to the Dubai Festival City Mall website.