Costume competitions, trick or treat trails and plenty of foodie adventures along the way… ‘Create Spooky Wonders’ at Bluewaters is offering an exciting line-up of Halloween fun this weekend.
Running from Thursday, 31st October to Saturday, 2nd November, experience a ‘spook-tacular’ couple of days on one of Dubai’s most iconic island destinations. From free face paint and children’s workshops to family entertainment and Halloween parades, are you ready for ‘Create Spooky Wonders’?
Family fun ALL weekend long
Children’s workshops: Every day from 3pm to 9pm, little ones can participate in a Little Ghost Workshop for spooky arts & crafts, as well as a Witch’s Den with face painting and a balloon artist.
Family entertainment: Expect to find ghosts, witches and pumpkin heads roaming the island all weekend, as well as stalls and games for children of all ages.
Halloween parade: Each day throughout the weekend, there will be a fun-filled parade making its way from The Beach to Bluewaters.
Trick or Treat Trail: Heading off at 6pm on Thursday and 4pm and 6pm on Friday, little ones can take part in an exciting Trick or Treat Trail. Stop-offs will be at popular outlets at Bluewaters, where treats (and possibly some tricks!) will be handed out.
‘Best Dressed’ competition: Hosted by Bluewaters throughout the weekend, visitors can snap a photo in their Halloween costumes at any of the Spooky Wonders Corners. You’ll be asked to tag @bluewatersdubai with the hashtag #CreateSpookyWonders for a chance to win prizes worth over AED 500!
Halloween foodie treats and promotions
Thursday, 31st October:
- Bacchanal… for a Las Vegas-style Halloween dinner, complete with carved pumpkins and creepy spider webs.
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen… for a Hellicious Brunch filled with a Halloween blood chocolate fountain, spooky cupcakes and more.
- Puerto 99… for a funky Halloween party with a Mexican twist! Expect live Latino dancers, seafood favourites and Mexican-style steaks.
- The London Project… for a Halloween “Rocky Horror Picture Show” party! You’ll definitely want to dress to impress…
Thursday, 31st October & Friday, 1st November:
- Franprix… for a “Cheers for Fears” competition for the best children’s costumes! One winner will be selected on Thursday and two winners will be selected on Friday where they’ll win Franprix products.
- London Slide… for all-you-can-eat sliders at AED 89 paired with Halloween ‘Freakshakes’.
Friday, 1st November:
- The London Project… for the “Chic Le Freak” Friday Brunch with a spooky twist.
- Jelly Belly… for “The Spooky Scoop”, where customers get two free Halloween-themed toppings with every ice-cream purchase.
- Ketch Up… for Black Halloween Sliders!
- La Brioche… for Halloween-themed cupcakes!
- Merika by Chimney Cake… for the Chimney Cone ‘No Mess’ Challenge, where participants get 60 seconds to eat an entire chimney cone and a gelato without getting their hands messy. Those successful won’t need to pay for the challenge!
- Scarlet’s Patisserie… for FREE “Halloween Cookies” and “Bloody Pastries”.
- Un Dimanche A Paris… for a special pumpkin-themed Halloween dessert.
For a more detailed events schedule and timings, flick to the ‘Create Spooky Wonders’ at Bluewaters page.