Calling all science buffs: the highly-anticipated Think Science Fair is back and it’s more tech-savvy than ever! Running from the 16-18th April at Dubai World Trade Centre, Think Science is a programme specifically designed for youth in the UAE, encouraging further education in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
An activation we’re particularly looking forward to at this year’s Think Science is led by the global food and beverage company, PepsiCo. From a VR tour around a PepsiCo snack plant to a Pepsi Spire Machine, visitors will get a sneak peek at the impressive technology and innovation behind one of the leading brands in the F&B industry.
Covering key areas such as automation and customisation, the PepsiCo booth at the Think Science Fair will creatively educate youth on the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields. A PepsiCo Chat bot has even been created specifically for the Think Science event, educating visitors about all the awesome things PepsiCo are up to at Think Science.
The 5 innovative areas to look forward to
At the Think Science Fair 2018, the PepsiCo booth will feature five innovative areas:
1. Pepsi Spire Machine: this is where you’ll be able to mix and match your favourite Pepsi flavours to create your own customised drink! This space will even feature a chill-out lounge where you can kick back and enjoy your flavourful creation.
2. Performance with Purpose ‘STEM Challenge’ Lounge: this workshop will be led by PepsiCo’s experts, educating youth on how STEM is an integral part of the PepsiCo foundation. For those that are really interested, there will also be a STEM challenge with awesome prizes up for grabs.
3. Hello Goodness Snacks Bar: this is where to go to get your hands on healthy snacks! Expect to find Quaker in a Pot, cookies and biscuits in the morning, followed by products from the Sunbites range in the afternoon.
4. VR – Enter a PepsiCo snack plant: offering a truly immersive experience, PepsiCo’s interactive virtual reality world will educate visitors on the farming and packaging of products. Feeling competitive? Be sure to also check out PepsiCo’s challenging brain teaser which can be found opposite the VR experience.
5. PepsiCo x Snapchat Activation: your Snapchat obsession is about to get a whole lot more exciting as PepsiCo has created its very own Snapchat filter! From PepsiCo lenses and filters to games and bitmojis, this is one activation to seriously get excited about.
Here’s a sneak peek at what to expect from PepsiCo at this year’s Think Science Fair…