A long-lasting battery life, huge storage space and an impressive remote-like S Pen! The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the most talked-about smartphones of 2018 and it’s pretty clear why. If you’re looking to get your hands on the new Note 9, du has some awesome Postpaid Plans that are definitely worth checking out. But, before we delve into which plan is best suited for you, let’s take a quick look at what makes the new Note 9 one of the best phones to date.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: why we love it
So, what makes the new Note 9 stand out from the rest? From battery brilliance to a storage saviour, here are some of the reasons why we’re loving the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 right now…
All-day battery: the Note 9’s 4,000mAh battery is 21% larger than the Note 8 and lasts all day. It even comes with fast wireless charging!
Massive storage capacity: the phone comes with 128GB internal storage with the option to add up to 512GB of expandable storage.
Powerful processor: the phone’s 10nm processor and 8GB RAM lets you game, stream and download at a super fast speed.
Stereo speakers: whether you’re watching a movie or gaming, the Note 9’s stereo speakers with three-dimensional sound from Dolby Atmos is guaranteed to impress.
Water and dust resistant: the Galaxy Note 9 claims to be water, dirt, dust and sand resistant.
Intelligent S Pen: a remote for your Note 9, the S Pen lets you snap photos and pause YouTube with the press of a button.
Dual Aperture lens camera: this intelligent lens automatically adjusts based on the lighting, allowing you to take picture-perfect photos day and night.
du’s Postpaid Plans
Whether you’re interested in signing up for a 12- or 24-month contract, du has a Note 9 (128GB) Postpaid Plan to suit your requirements. Here are some of the reasons why you’ll want to join du:
- Zero upfront payment: du’s zero-upfront Postpaid Plans let you walk away with the new Note 9 – with no hidden costs!
- Up to 100GB data: make the most of du’s generous data allowance of up to 100GB.
- Preferred Numbers: sign up for either the Postpaid Plan 300, 600 or 1,000, and enjoy up to 1,000 additional minutes of call time every month for 3 local numbers of your choice.
- Anghami Plus: sign up for a du Postpaid Plan and take advantage of a free Anghami Plus subscription.
- The Entertainer: you’ll also get access to thousands of deals with a free du The Entertainer annual subscription.
For prices, data offerings and call-time bundles, check out the 24-month plans below. If you’d rather commit to a 12-month contract, visit the du website for a detailed list of Postpaid Plans across a 12-month period.
24-month contracts with flexible (local and international) calling minutes:
- Postpaid Plan 150 + device includes 6GB data and 300 flexi minutes for AED 295 per month
- Postpaid Plan 300 + device includes 18GB data, 600 flexi minutes and 300 minutes to call 1 preferred number for AED 395 per month
- Postpaid Plan 600 + device includes 25GB data, 1,200 flexi minutes and 600 minutes to call 2 preferred numbers for AED 595 per month
- Postpaid Plan 1,000 + device includes 100GB data, 2,500 flexi minutes and 1,000 minutes to call 3 preferred numbers for AED 1,145 per month
24-month contracts with local only calling minutes:
- Emirati Plan 150 + device includes 6GB data and 600 local minutes for AED 295 per month
- Emirati Plan 300 + device includes 18GB data, 1,200 local minutes and 300 minutes to call 1 preferred number for AED 395 per month
- Emirati Plan 600 + device includes 25GB data, 2,400 local minutes and 600 minutes to call 2 preferred numbers for AED 595 per month
- Emirati Plan 1000 + device includes 100GB data, 5,000 local minutes and 1,000 minutes to call 3 preferred numbers for AED 1,145 per month
Feature image credit: Android Central