In the UAE and beyond, we’re all caught up in a race to become more financially stable — whether it’s to provide for our family, support an educational endeavour or save for the future. But the golden rule to saving is to make your money work for you… and that begins with having the right roadmap. An easy money-saving hack is to sign up for Standard Chartered’s Saadiq XtraSaver account. Here’s everything you need to know to get started…
Awesome benefits you’ll love as an ‘XtraSaver’
Growing your money in the bank doesn’t have to be a complicated art form — it’s as simple as having the right savings account to keep your finances on the upward. Here are a few benefits when you sign up for Saadiq XtraSaver:
- There’s no monthly fee so you can make your money go further. With a no-frills transparent account like Saadiq XtraSaver, you can avoid surprises and continue saving with confidence.
- Higher returns of up to 2.5% for the first 2 months, followed by up to 2% per annum… so it’s easier to make your money grow! (Account holders can expect a steady stream of profit accrued based on their average balance and paid monthly.)
- Internationally recognised debit card accepted all over the world — so no matter where you go, you can spend securely with confidence.
- Easy and better access to phone banking, online banking and a mobile banking app. Your account is always at your fingertips 24/7.
- It’s Shariah-compliant — so you can be sure that your savings account adheres to Islamic Banking principles.
- Open to UAE Nationals, Residents, and Non-Residents 18 years and up
- Open to new customers opening a Saadiq XtraSaver account for the first time
- To be eligible for the 2.5% to be paid for the first 2 months of account opening, customers will have to fund the account with a minimum of AED 100k
If you want to learn more about the benefits of opening a Saadiq XtraSaver account, visit Standard Chartered