STEP is back and it’s bigger and better than ever! With four industry-focused conferences to look forward to – STEP Start, STEP Digital, STEP X and STEP Money – this is one event in Dubai you don’t want to miss.
Calling all budding entrepreneurs: the ‘STEP Start’ stage is where you want to be at this year’s STEP Conference! From mentorship sessions and pitch competitions to insightful talks about launching a tech startup in the region, ‘STEP Start’ has a lot in store for the city’s aspiring startup founders.
- Entrepreneurship and growth: tips on how to create new customers and monetising your startup
- Investors and VCs: tips on choosing the right investor and the industries that appeal most to investors today
- The state of the ecosystem: insights into how to improve infrastructure and the issues that come with lack of data
‘STEP Start’ speakers we’re looking forward to:
- Vijay Tirathrai, Managing Director at Techstars Dubai Accelerator
- Matt Spence, previous Managing Director at Guggenheim Partners
For the full list of ‘STEP Start’ speakers and two-day agenda, check this out.
STEP2018: The need-to-know details
This year’s STEP Conference is set to take over Dubai Internet City for its sixth edition, with four industry-focused conferences, five content stages and more than 200 speakers to look forward to. From inspiring talks to an exciting lineup of musical performances, get ready for an action-packed couple of days!
- Wednesday 28th March, 2018
- Thursday 29th March, 2018
Where: Dubai Media City – Near American University in Dubai
How to get tickets: Tickets can be purchased via the STEP Conference website
How to participate:
- Apply to showcase your startup at STEP2018 here
- Apply to speak at STEP2018 here
- Partner with STEP2018 here
- Get a media pass here
Main stage speakers:
- Michael Arrington, Founder of TechCrunch
- Mark D’arcy, VP, Chief Creative Officer at Facebook
- ASHEKMAN Brothers, Arabic street art crew
- Katie Way, Staff Writer for Babe.net
- Fadi Yaish, Executive Creative Director at BBDO Dubai
For more information, check out the STEP Conference website, or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.