Known as ‘the Happiest 5K on the Planet’, the city’s most vibrant run is returning, and it’s more colorful than ever! Sponsored by OMO Arabia, The Color Run is back with a #DirtIsGood message that encourages you to run free and worry about removing those colorful stains later…
One of the biggest events in the Dubai calendar, “Color Runners” complete the circuit while passing several ‘Color Zones’; by the end of it, you can expect to be stained with vibrancy, from head-to-toe. As a main sponsor, OMO is encouraging Dubai residents to see these stains as a mark of achievement and promises “effective stain removal” when you finally get around to doing that laundry! So, what are you waiting for? This is an event for the entire family, and it’s time for you to get involved!
- Saturday 11th November, 2017
- From 7am to 12pm
Where: Dubai Autodrome
- Regular Color Runner: AED 160
- This includes entry, a limited edition Dream World Tour race shirt, headband, rainbow pencil, happy tattoo, free drink at Costa Coffee and 3 free Deliveroo deliveries.
- Deluxe Color Runner: AED 260
- This includes the same as the Regular Color Runner, plus a gold bib, VIP parking, tutu, party socks, sunglasses, wristband, color packet and a drawstring PlayStation bag.
- Little Color Runner: AED 50
- This includes entry, a limited edition Dream World Tour race shirt, headband, rainbow pencil, happy tattoo and goodies from the event sponsors.
Age: The run is open to all ages and abilities.
New attractions this year:
Color Zones: Expect brand new vibrant colors in this year’s classic powder Color Zones; watch out for OMO!
Foam Zone: Get ready to be transported to Cloud Nine, as Color Runners get to jog through coloured foamy clouds.
Inspiration Dream Wall: We all have dreams, and now you can turn them into colours! Along the course, Color Runners will be able to paint their ‘hopes and dreams’ on the Inspiration Dream Wall.
Get ready to jog through 5km of powdered paint, followed by music, dancing, and more color throws at the Finish Festival! This year’s run has plenty of awesome surprises in store, including a new Foam Zone, inspirational Dream Wall, and new color zones, too! On top of that, $1 will be donated from every entry to Friend’s of Cancer Patients.
OMO Family Fun!
“Dirt is good.” We couldn’t agree with you more, OMO! One of the official sponsors of The Color Run, the laundry detergent OMO will have its own activation at the event, promoting its “Dirt is good” motto. Prepare to let your little ones get colorfully dirty! OMO will be handing out free tees and then framing them for children at the end of the race as a mark of achievement! Remember to hashtag your tees with #DirtIsGood and tag to the OMO Instagram and OMO Facebook page to showcase just how much fun you had!
From OMO Capsules to OMO Sensitive Liquids, you can now worry about your washing later thanks to OMO. Are you ready to get messy, Dubai? Register for The Color Run here and be part of one of the coolest events to hit Dubai!