Search ‘Things to do in Dubai’ and you’ll find an endless range of options scattered across the city. But what makes City Walk such a unique destination is that it offers up a healthy mix of everything… in the same space! Ready to explore the best under-the-radar gems at City Walk? From Insta-worthy dessert shops to rooftop bars, wildlife encounters and family-fun entertainment, here are 30 things you (probably) didn’t know you could do at City Walk…
1. Unleash your wild side… by getting up close with the impossibly adorable sloths and other rainforest animals that call The Green Planet home.
2. Explore the neighborhood… onboard an iconic London-style double decker bus — a miniature version!
3. Survive a zombie apocalypse… at indoor theme park Hub Zero and level up with mind-blowing VR experiences.
4. Get a health check-up… at Valiant Clinic and take advantage of a wide range of health & wellness services on offer by top medical professionals. The clinic also hosts Beverly Hills Sunset Surgery Center, a premium plastic surgery facility led by celebrity doctors to Hollywood’s elite.
5. Dine on Indian cuisine… with a molecular gastronomy twist at Farzi Café, a chic restaurant with a reputation for Insta-worthy dishes.
7. Get a manicure… at Dubai’s first ‘eco-friendly’ nail bar Kure Bazaar inside Le BHV Marais department store.
8. Enjoy exclusive fragrances… and awaken your senses at Bramble.
9. Style up like a boss… with a tailor-made suit from Suit Supply.
10. Eat designer chocolates… at Bvlgari Il Cioccolato and marvel at their artisanal chocolates that ooze luxury and style.
11. Sip on sundowners… at LookUp rooftop bar inside La Ville Hotel & Suites and soak up the stunning skyline views and trendy vibes.
12. Get your kicks… by rocking the latest (and most exclusive) sneakers in the world straight from Concepts.
13. Stop and smell the… Forever Rose which offers up some of the world’s most sought-after blooms.
14. Eat a ‘fake meat’ burger… at NYC hotspot Bareburger which offers beefy menu picks along with vegan-friendly options.
15. Enter a chocolate paradise… at breakfast cafe Mousse au Chocolat and design your own mousse masterpiece.
16. Be entertained… at Coca-Cola Arena, the region’s largest multipurpose indoor arena. Hosting everything from epic rock concerts to stand-up comedy performances and international sporting events, there’s no other sensation like soaking up the energy of 17,000 spectators.
17. Build-your-own pizza… at artisanal pizza shop Project Pie and top it up with a feast of fresh cheeses.
18. Dine like a celeb… at iconic New York hotspot Sarabeth’s, which is featured in shows like Gossip Girl and SATC.
19. Treat your sugar tooth… with whimsical Insta-worthy creations at Sweet Salvation Ice Cream.
20. Sample mouthwatering vegan dishes… at Veganity, one of the world’s largest vegan restaurants. Don’t leave without trying the ‘chicken’ drumsticks and ‘beef’ burgers — all made with plant-based ingredients!
21. Take a street art tour… to admire the funky murals and artwork that add a creative touch to City Walk.
22. Upgrade movie night… with a VIP cinema experience at Roxy Cinemas — recliner seats and butler included!
23. Meet the ‘Meat Artist’… at Turkish steakhouse Gürkan Şef and indulge on the celeb-chef’s beefiest creations.
24. Explore your imagination… at edutainment spot La La Land where children can enjoy arts & crafts, play video games, or even dress up as their favourite superhero or Disney princess.
25. Get a luscious makeover… at ladies’ salon Kerastase and enjoy the ultimate personalised hair experience.
26. Never grow up… at Mattel Play! Town and enter a world of imagination with Barney & Friends, Bob the Builder and so much more.
27. Get the kids cookin’… with hands-on pizza baking workshops at Sapori.
28. Keep your beard game strong… at The Art of Shaving courtesy of some of Dubai’s most talented barbers.
29. Try a barre-based workout… at Physique 57 and inject some fun into your fitness routine.
30. Up your Instagram game… with a blooming flower-shaped gelato cone at Amorino.