At the entrance of Dubai’s newest hotel Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah, you’re greeted by life-sized human statues — which is a good intro to all the quirkiness awaiting you inside. Ever wanted a room with its own swinging hammock? This place makes it happen.
Every part of the space is artsy and excites the imagination, and since we previously spent a night at Zabeeel House MINI next door, a visit to the Dubai Creek’s newest getaway spot was a must. Here’s what we discovered after checking into Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah, an ‘upscale casual’ hotel with endless surprises…
You’ll love snapping fun moments
Everywhere you look you’ll come across sophisticated quirks; some will make you giggle and others you’ll want to take snaps of from every angle. Be sure to keep an eye out for the…
- Human sculptures in the lobby… that will raise their hats to you as you enter.
- Megaphone wall on the rooftop… for the ultimate boom-tastic backdrop.
- Vintage phones in the bedrooms… that will feel like a blast from the past.
- Speaker bar in the lobby… with a funky stereo mash-up on display.
- Alphabet reception… with hidden words waiting to be discovered.
- Abstract art on the walls… where Dubai’s transformation pulsates in cityscape.
Wake up to a new adventure
You can choose from three room options that are loaded with playful and edgy elements (be sure to pay attention to the ceiling above your bed!) Here’s a quick room guide:
- Popular room: Laze away your day on the zero-gravity hammock or touch the moon (art) for out-of-this-world inspiration.
- Plush room: Spread out on the puzzle-style sofa and soak up the elegant design elements — from the charcoal walls to a floating entertainment centre.
- Suites: With a Japanese-style room divider, free-standing bathtub and modern furniture, the spacious Suites are impossibly stylish and cool.
Satisfy all your foodie vibes
- Afternoon tea at Chapters: surround yourself with literary magic in this lobby bar while sipping on an afternoon tea flight — just save room for the oh-so sweet guilty pleasures.
- Dine in the moonlight at Skafos: the al fresco spot overlooking Dubai Creek is designed for unwinding, with a Greek-inspired menu infused with spices from the neighborhood souk. Try the feta cheese and thank us later…
- Start your day with breakfast at Nyon: banana and date waffles, pancakes, incredible omelette creations, fresh juices — breakfast here is the only wake-up call you need. Take a seat beneath the stylish pendant lamps and enjoy the laid-back atmosphere.
- Touch the sky at Sol Sky Bar: rising seven floors high with sweeping views in every direction, the rooftop bar frames Dubai like no other venue on the Creek. Put your feet up with a cocktail at sunset… it’s breathtaking.
Find something cool to do
Everything about Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah is adventurous in spirit, and they’ve got plenty on offer to keep travelers busy. You don’t want to miss…
- The rooftop pool: located on the hotel’s seventh level, lounge in the infinity pool that boasts panoramic views of the city skyline.
- Biking close to the Creek: rent one of the cool vintage bicycles, tricycles or scooters on offer to explore the neighborhood in style.
- Creative spaces: if you’re planning a business meet-up or just need a quiet escape, the hotel offers awesome tech-driven spaces to get things done.
- Gym time: the indoor gym offers great views while you work up a sweat. Afterwards, you can hit the sauna or steam room for a fresh kick.
Book a stay at Zabeel House Al Seef by Jumeirah for the ultimate Dubai Creek escape.