Need a little bit of TLC? Living in a city that never sleeps, it’s not easy to take time off from our daily schedules to check in with ourselves. However, doing so is more important than you’d think – even for just a moment. In line with Mental Health Awareness Week, you’re invited to take a break from your busy lives to recharge your mind and body with a wellness workshop. From a SUP Fit class to helpful tips on stress management, get ready for some fun in the sun…
What to expect:
- Super Sup HIIT: Kicking off the morning with a super fun 40-minute SUP Fit class, Sophie (Super Sup Fit instructor) will have you doing HIIT exercises on a stand-up paddle board! Yep, wear your swimsuits because you (probably) will fall in…
- 1-on-1 coaching session: For those who attend the earlier Super SUP Fit classes, Shazia (wellness guru) will offer short 1-on-1 life coaching sessions whilst they wait for the next activity to kick off.
- Healthy breakfast: Next up, everyone will get to enjoy a well-deserved healthy breakfast – yum!
- Anxiety & Stress Management workshop: Starting at 10am, there will be a 90-minute anxiety and stress management workshop with Shazia. In this wellness workshop, Shazia will share simple and insightful tips on how to deal with day to day stresses and anxieties in our lives.
- Good vibes & goody bags: As this health & wellness morning comes to an end, you can expect to leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on the world.
Date: Saturday, October 20th
- Super Sup Fit HIIT class: 7am, 8am & 9am
- Breakfast & workshop: 10am onwards
Location: Drift Beach Club, One & Only Royal Mirage
Price: AED 220 per person