With the holy month of Ramadan coming to an end and Eid al-Fitr just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your long weekend! If you’re a big foodie looking for awesome brunch and buffet offers, check out these 11 brunches in Dubai happening across the Eid weekend…
1. Family Funfair Feast on the QE2
Hop on board the QE2 this Eid for the ultimate Family Funfair Feast! From a live band for the adults to a play area for the little ones, this Eid brunch at The Lido is one the whole family can enjoy. Enjoy a funfair-themed buffet with everything from roasts and fish and chips to toffee apples and candy floss. Stick around after 4pm and head up to the Upper Deck for the after-brunch party with a DJ and special drinks package.
Where: Port Rashid, Deira
When: Friday, 15th June and Saturday, 16th June from 1pm to 4pm
- AED 250 inclusive of soft beverages
- AED 375 inclusive of house beverages and bubbles
- AED 495 inclusive of premium beverages
- AED 99 for children below 12
- Children below four and nannies accompanying two children or more dine for free
2. Fork & Cork at Crescendo
There’s a new brunch in town and it’s taking your Friday feast to a whole new level! Crescendo’s Fork & Cork brunch at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is offering an all-you-can-eat buffet from around the world along with entertainment for the whole family. The best part? This brunch is available on The Entertainer so you can wine and dine, and save money at the same time!
Where: Crescendo Restaurant, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
- AED 365 per person, including soft beverages
- AED 525 per person, including house beverages
- AED 630 per person, including Italian sparkling
- AED 735 per person, including bubbly
3. The Big Eid Brunch at Dusit Thani Dubai
Experience a fusion of flavours this Eid at Dusit Thani Dubai’s Big Eid Brunch. The hotel’s specialty restaurants on the 24th floor will be joining together to create a central buffet of Arabic, Thai and international cuisines.
Where: Dusit Thani Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road
When: June 15th
Price: Starts from AED 239 per person with soft beverages and chilled juices
4. Secret Garden Brunch at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Enjoy a secret garden experience at one of the Palm Jumeirah’s most luxurious hotels – the Waldorf Astoria Dubai. The Secret Garden Brunch features live cooking stations in a family-style garden setting, as well as fresh summer drinks and an organic vegetable bar from the hotel’s own garden.
Where: Mezzerie, Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
- AED 290 per person inclusive of soft drinks
- AED 390 per person inclusive of house beverages
- AED 490 per person inclusive of sparkling beverages
- Children below 6 years old dine for free
- Children between 6-12 years old dine with a 50% discount
5. Summer Night Brunch at Gaucho Dubai
After the huge success of Gaucho Dubai’s daytime Buena Onda Friday Brunch, the Argentinian restaurant is hosting a Summer Night version of the brunch until the end of August. Tuck into meaty Argentinian favourites while enjoying lively entertainment and authentic South American vibes. 2-for-1 offers with Entertainer vouchers are available too!
When: Every Friday, from 8.30pm to midnight
- AED 370 per person, including soft drinks
- AED 460 per person, including soft drinks and selected house beverages
6. The World Cup Brunch at McGettigan’s
For all of Dubai’s football fans, McGettigan’s at Souk Madinat Jumeirah will be ringing in the FIFA World Cup in style this Friday. Enjoy an array of international dishes and drinks while supporting your favourite team; there’s even the chance to win prizes for dressing in your country’s team colours!
Where: McGettigan’s at Souk Madinat Jumeirah
When: Friday 15th June, from 12pm to 5pm
Price: From AED 365 per person
7. Eid Brunch at Lapita Hotel
Make the most of your weekend with the brunch buffet at KALEA – Lapita Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant. Take your pick from a tasty selection of foodie favourites from the venue’s international buffet and enjoy a family feast this Eid.
Where: KALEA, Lapita Hotel, Dubai Parks & Resorts
- Saturday 16th June, 2018
- 1pm to 4pm
- AED 149 inclusive of soft beverages
- AED 249 inclusive of house beverages
- AED 75 for children aged between 4 and 12
8. Seven Sands
This Eid, Seven Sands in JBR is offering an unbeatable Eid-al-Fitr Buffet deal that you don’t want to miss. Make the most of the restaurant’s ‘buy one get one free’ offer and indulge in authentic Emirati cuisine with a view. Expect to find popular dishes on the menu such as Harees, Fish Majboos, Lamb Thereed, Baby Chicken Mashwai and Legemat.
When: Available from 12pm until 4pm on the first day of Eid Al Fitr
- AED 155 per person including house beverages (buy one get one free)
- 50% off for children aged 6-12
- Children below 6 dine for free
9. Cilantro at Arjaan by Rotana
For under AED 150 per person, you can enjoy a delicious Middle Eastern buffet in a family-friendly setting this Eid. Head down to Cilantro Restaurant at Arjaan by Rotana on the first and second day of Eid for an afternoon filled with foodie favourites such as ouzi, fish, lamb, chicken mandi, live shawarma station and more.
Where: Arjaan by Rotana, Dubai Media City
When: Available on the first and second day of Eid from 12.30pm to 4pm
- AED 146 per person
- AED 59 for kids
10. Dome Tent at Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel
Treat yourself and the family to a dinner buffet with special live performances in the Dome Tent at Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel. Offering a three-day celebration this Eid, enjoy a buffet of Middle Eastern favourites along with a host of live entertainment that the whole family will enjoy. What’s more, you can also make the most of a suite stay at Qasr Al Sultan Boutique Hotel for just AED 595 per person (on double occupancy basis).
Where: Adjacent to Dubai Parks and Resorts
When: Available across the three-day Eid celebration
- AED 250 per person
- 50% discount for children between 6-12 years old
- Children below 6 years dine for free
11. Eid Brunch at Zero Gravity Dubai
Enjoy three days of non-stop partying this Eid weekend at Zero Gravity Dubai! The beach club’s Eid Brunch will take place each day from midday to 5pm, offering unlimited food and drink for a decent price. You’ll also be able to continue the party post-brunch thanks to their 2-4-1 offer on selected beverages from 5pm until 8pm.
Where: Zero Gravity, Dubai Marina
When: 15th, 16th and 17th June, from 10am to 3am
- AED 249 for girls
- AED 299 for guys