Deliciously unique desserts, traditional dishes with a modern twist, and impressive Dubai Eye views… Mitts & Trays on Bluewaters Island offers an oven-to-table experience like no other. The second branch to open after its original City Walk spot, this homegrown foodie concept has quickly grown to become a city favourite thanks to its cozy ambience, wholesome dishes and kitchen-to-living-room style menu.
All-day dining with Dubai Eye views
Bluewaters Island is home to many different types of restaurants, but how many of them can you actually say feel like home? Mitts & Trays’ Bluewaters location offers picture-perfect views of the iconic Dubai Eye which can be clearly seen through the restaurant’s floor-to-ceiling windows. The best part? There’s also free parking conveniently located behind the restaurant so you won’t need to walk far.
From breakfast favourites to signature pastries, here’s why foodies will love dining here…
For the breakfast buffs…
Mitts & Trays offers an array of all-day dining options complete with a breakfast menu that is guaranteed to impress.
Our top breakfast picks:
- Ultimate Breakfast: This mouth-watering combo of all your brekkie favourites makes this dish the ultimate breakfast of champions.
- Balaleet: If you’re looking to experience an authentic taste of Emirati cuisine, this popular egg-based dish is just what you need. Bonus points goes to the shot of Karak tea that comes with it!
For the lunch lovers…
If you’re looking to indulge in a midday feast, Mitts & Trays serves up a variety of wholesome salads, sandwiches and homemade pasta dishes.
Our top lunch picks:
- Watermelon & Feta Salad: A refreshing combo of watermelon cubes, rocca leaves and feta cheese makes this dish the answer to your summer cravings.
- Wagyu Sizzler: Sizzling to perfection, these signature lava-grilled BBQ Wagyu lollipops certainly know how to turn the heat up.
For the nighttime foodies…
Tuck into modern-meets-traditional creations and enjoy a fresh twist on all your favourite meat, vegetarian and seafood dishes.
Our top dinner picks:
- Ouzi Pouch: This weekend special offers a unique foodie twist on the traditional Ouzi dish with its pastry pouch exterior (available only on Fridays and Saturdays).
- Cola Glazed Lamb Chops: Served with the restaurant’s homemade Cola Sauce, this unique dish is a meat lover’s dream come true.
For the dessert divas…
Dessert lovers, take your pick from a massive selection of sweet treats, homemade cakes and signature pastries.
Our top dessert picks:
- Saffron Cheese Cake: Rich and sweet in all the right ways, this signature dessert adds a unique saffron twist to an oh-so creamy cheesecake.
- Tiramisu: This mascarpone custard and ladies finger dessert gives coffee lovers a caffeine kick in the sweetest way possible.
For more info about the menu, branches and other details, flick to the Mitts & Trays website.