Now that summer’s officially over, it’s time to catch up on all the new foodie experiences happening around the city. From Brunchzilla night brunches with bottomless noodles to 100% vegan brunches, here are seven new brunches in Dubai to check out this month.
1. Lazy Grazing Feast at Graze
From famous prime cuts to luxurious meats, the Lazy Grazing Feast at Graze was made for the city’s meat lovers. Choose any three-hour period between 1pm and 6pm, and enjoy a tasty selection of meat and seafood dishes in the heart of City Walk.
When: Every Saturday, from 1pm to 6pm
Where: Graze, La Ville Hotel & Suites, City Walk Dubai
- AED 199 per person with unlimited food and soft beverages
- AED 299 per person for a crafted selection of grape and hops
- AED 399 per person for a crafted selection of premium beverages
2. Rosé Saturdays Brunch at Nikki Beach Dubai
Nikki Beach Dubai is officially back for a new season and there are so many awesome events to look forward to! One in particular is the Rosé Saturdays Brunch which features everything from live cooking stations and sushi platters to live music and beach club access.
When: Every Saturday, from 1pm to 4pm
Where: Nikki Beach Dubai, Pearl Jumeirah
Price: Starting from AED 265 per person
3. ‘Saturdaze’ brunch at Vida Downtown
Vida Downtown’s ‘Saturdaze’ brunch is back and it’s lazier than ever! Expect to find everything from fresh fruits to baked treats, as well as an extensive juice bar filled with detox drinks. Brunch-goers can even get access to the poolside cabanas and private pool for an extra AED 100 per person.
When: Every Saturday, from 11am to 3pm
Where: Vida Downtown, Downtown Dubai
Price: AED 145 per person inclusive of the unlimited buffet, hot beverages, juice bar, 1 main dish and 1 glass of brunch concoction
4. Friday Brunch at Ruya Dubai
The popular Friday Brunch at Ruya Dubai is back! Experience an authentic taste of exotic Anatolian cuisine along with live music and free-flowing beverages. Stick around for post-brunch drinks from 3.30pm until 5.30pm and enjoy AED 35 offers on house beverages, grapes and hops.
When: Every Friday, from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Where: Ruya Dubai, Grosvenor House, Dubai Marina
- AED 299 for brunch with soft drinks package
- AED 399 for brunch with house beverages, signature cocktails and bubbly
- AED 499 for brunch with French bubbly
5. The Fogo de Chão Churrasco Brunch Experience
The Fogo de Chão Churrasco Brunch Experience offers a delicious selection of premium cuts of meat carved right at your table. Brunch-goers can also look forward to Brazilian-inspired desserts and traditional sweet treats at the Fogo dessert station.
When: Every Friday, from 12pm to 4pm
Where: Fogo de Chão, Central Park Towers, DIFC
- AED 299 inclusive of signature mocktails, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- AED 439 inclusive of house beverages & signature cocktails
6. Brunchzilla at Miss Tess
Looking for a mid-week excuse to go brunch-ing?! Every Wednesday, Brunchzilla will be unleashed in Miss Tess, with free-flowing cocktails, massive sushi platters, bottomless noodles and even bigger desserts. Rock up early at 6pm for Happy Hour and enjoy special offers for gents and two complimentary drinks for ladies.
When: Every Wednesday, from 8pm to 11pm
Where: Miss Tess, Business Bay
- AED 228 inclusive of soft drinks and teas
- AED 288 inclusive of house drinks
7. Vegan Brunch at Tribeca
Calling all Dubai vegans: there’s a new vegan brunch in town and it looks delicious! ‘Just Veg It‘ is a 100% vegan brunch with a large Latino influence, serving up everything from carrot tartare and onion burgers to vegan caramel and banana brownies. The brunch selection will be available alongside Tribeca’s weekly Big Apple day brunch and its Funky Brunch evening brunch.
When: Every Friday, starting from September 7th
Where: Tribeca, JBR
- AED 249 inclusive of soft drinks
- AED 349 inclusive of house drinks