From Iftar packages to Suhour with a view, The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah is adding a waterfront twist to your Ramadan nights. This family-friendly destination is offering an array of deals throughout the Holy Month, including everything from kids’ Ramadan camps to daytime dining options. We’ve rounded up some of our fave highlights below…
Iftar offers and set menu deals
What better way to break your fast with family and friends than along The Pointe’s scenic Promenade? You’ve got a massive selection of cuisines to choose from, featuring everything from seafood and Arabic to pizza and burgers.
- Hook & Cook… for seafood fresh off the hook: AED 145 for three courses (daily, from 6.45pm to 8pm)
- Fitzroy… for French bistro vibes: AED 95 for a two-course menu, AED 135 for three courses, or AED 175 for four courses (Sunday to Thursday, from 6pm to 12am; Friday and Saturday, from 1pm to 1am)
- Mama Pho… for Vietnamese bites: AED 115 for appetisers, a main course and dessert (Sunday to Thursday, from 6pm to 12am; Friday and Saturday, from 1pm to 1am)
- Bareburger… for beefed-up burgers: AED 69 for an organic burger, side dish and dessert (daily, from 6pm to 1am)
- Guylian… for Belgian chocolate heaven: AED 130 for the daily set Iftar menu
‘The Pointe at Night’ for Suhour
Looking for a post-Iftar spot? The Pointe is home to a number of chilled-out restaurants and cafés – many of which are serving Suhour menus until the early hours of the morning. Here are a couple to keep note of…
- Phantom House: This trendy lounge and café offers shisha vibes, mouth-watering desserts and baked goods.
- Al Safadi: Middle Eastern food lovers, this is the place to go for freshly-cooked, authentic Lebanese cuisine.
- Per Te: If you’re a fan of Italian food, this restaurant and lounge serves up all your favourite homestyle dishes.
- KYO: Where trendy vibes meet foodie fun, KYO offers a range of Japanese specialities and Insta-worthy desserts.
- Chalet Berezka: This Middle Eastern hotspot serves up traditional Eastern cuisine in a laid-back setting.
Daytime dining options
For those who aren’t fasting during Ramadan, you’ll be happy to know that more than 20 of The Pointe’s restaurants and cafés are serving food during the day. You’ll want to check out…
- Applebee’s: This famed American restaurant offers all your comfort food favourites in a casual setting. Daytime dining is daily, from 11am to 1am.
- Chuan: Waterfront views, traditional Chinese cuisine and Eastern-inspired vibes, you’ll find Chuan open daily, from 12.30pm to 1am.
- Fat Chow: This trendy Asian restaurant serves up authentic Cantonese cuisine in a super funky setting. Daytime dining is Friday and Saturday, from 1pm to 1am.
- Seafood Kitchen: Enjoy Mediterranean flavours with an Asian twist at this market-style seafood spot. Daytime dining is Friday and Saturday, from 1pm to 1am.
- Chicago Meatpackers: Tuck into top-quality cuts at this popular American steakhouse. Daytime dining is daily, from 12pm to 12am.
Family entertainment and shopping
Whether you’re looking to shop or treat the little ones to a fun-filled Ramadan camp, you’ll find plenty of shopping and entertainment offerings for the whole family to enjoy.
- Kids’ Ramadan Camp at Cheeky Monkeys: Face painting, science activities, interactive games, arts and crafts, snacks and more! The camp costs AED 125 for one day or AED 525 for five days (9am to 2pm, from 6 May to 3 June).
- Aster Optics: Receive an AED 200 gift voucher when purchasing any sunglasses worth AED 300 or above, along with 30% off optical lenses.
- Pinpoint: Reach your Ramadan fitness goals at this state-of-the-art fitness club and gym. It’s open Sunday to Thursday, from 7am to 10pm; Friday and Saturday, from 10am to 8pm.
- Tips & Toes and Super Trim: From men’s grooming to pampering sessions for the ladies, these two salons are open daily, from 10am to 10pm.
- Reel Cinemas: Open daily from 2pm to 12am, The Pointe’s Reel Cinemas features five screens as well as the popular Guy Fieri’s dine-in cinema.
In addition to all the Iftar and Suhour offers, The Pointe’s non-Ramadan offers will still be running throughout the month. Alternatively, you can check this out for more special offers at The Pointe…