The next chapter of arabic food in Dubai has arrived and it’s making a deliciously bold statement. If you haven’t already heard about Zahira at H Hotel Dubai, then it’s time to get acquainted because this restaurant is serving up a sensory experience that fuses food with art. Here’s why everyone is talking about Zahira Dubai right now…
The Lounge at Zahira
Design meets lifestyle at Zahira’s lounge, which sits a step up and across from the restaurant area. The low-mirrored ceilings and lantern lighting create an intimate feel and the décor contrasts royal hues with wooden floors, patterned carpet and gold-rimmed tables. The bar menu is crafted around the senses, so you can expect anything from perfumed cocktails to a Vimto Shrub shaken up in the most innovative of ways.
We loved: The Amaya Dream from The Art of Fragrance drinks menu.
The Restaurant at Zahira
Fusing the essence of regional cuisine with creative flair, the foodie experience at Zahira Dubai is nothing short of stunning. The centrepiece seating is a work of art in itself and the tables are set up for a sharing experience. The over-sized mirrors and floor-to-ceiling art work on the walls add an almost art gallery feel to the restaurant. When it comes to the food, Zahira’s menu speaks for itself:
- From Malouf’s Wagyu Basturma to Fatima’s Fingers, you can expect an array of unique mezza dishes on The Art of Mezza menu.
- The Art of Sharing menu draws on regional influence; the menu boasts striking sharing dishes, including the Signature 9-hour Lamb Shoulder.
- Bringing together a selection of vegetarian dishes, The Art of Garden menu was inspired by Chef Malouf’s travels.
- Chef Malouf will personally prepare a Middle Eastern feast of 9-12 dishes when you opt for The Art of Feasting menu. It will please the entire table!
- The Art of Sweet Design delivers nothing less than insta-worthy desserts that almost look too good to eat (…almost).
We loved: The Knife and Fork Ice Cream with Chocolate from The Art of Sweet Design menu. It’s so, so good!
Our Verdict on Zahira
From innovative perfumed cocktails to the mastery of the dessert designs, we love how unique the Zahira experience is – there’s nothing else like it in the city. It was definitely worth driving the length of Sheikh Zayed Road for an evening at H Hotel Dubai.
Chef Greg Malouf is an absolute character and he delivers a gastronomic experience that fuses authentic flavours with culinary art. This is a destination that let’s the food do the talking… and we will be going back to try The Art of Feasting very soon.
Where is this restaurant? Inside the H Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road
How can I book a table at Zahira Dubai? Call +97145018606 or email email@example.com