It’s official: Dubai Frame will begin welcoming visitors on January 1, 2018.
Dubai Frame in the spotlight
Located at Zabeel Park (Gate 4), Dubai Frame will be open on New Year’s Day from 10am – 7pm. The attraction will be able to accommodate only 200 visitors per hour with groups of 20 per slot. Visitors will have to purchase tickets based on time slots as groups are sent up in batches.
From atop the Dubai Frame’s 150-metre high sky bridge, guests will be able to view modern architectural marvels like Burj Khalifa on one side, while from the other side, take in the sights of Old Dubai.
Entry tickets to the Dubai Frame at Zabeel Park will be priced at AED 50 for adults; AED 30 for children (and free for children under 3.) An online portal for ticket purchasing is expected to launch in the coming weeks.
- The frame measures 150 metres high and 93 metres wide.
- The two towers are connected by a 100-square-metre bridge, which has a 25-square-metre glass panel in the middle.
- It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis
- There will be a museum on the ground floor that will showcase Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to metropolis.
- Groups of 20 people will enter the Frame on each tour.
- The project is worth AED 160 million.
Feature image credit via IG | @ahlamalbannai