The wait is almost over, people! The inauguration of the city’s newest landmark, Dubai Frame, is set to take place in January of 2018 when the attraction will begin welcoming visitors.
From atop the 150-metre high sky bridge, guests will be able to view modern architectural marvels like Burj Khalifa on one side, while from the other side, take in the sights of Old Dubai.
We’ll be updating you as soon as a January launch date has been confirmed.
Entry tickets to the Dubai Frame at Zabeel Park will be priced at AED 50 for adults, and AED 30 for children (and free for children under 3.) You’ll also be able to purchase e-tickets online and through new mobile apps.
Fun facts about the Dubai Frame:
- The frame measures 150 metres high and 93 metres wide.
- The two towers are connected by a 100-square-metre bridge, which has a 25-square-metre glass panel in the middle.
- It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis
- There will be a museum on the ground floor that will showcase Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to metropolis.
- Groups of 20 people will enter the Frame on each tour.
- The project is worth AED 160 million.
(Image credit via Instagram | @ahlamalbannai)