Ready for the long weekend?! If you plan on using Dubai public transport during the public holiday marking the occasion of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) birthday, here are the adjusted timings for the Dubai Metro, Tram and buses…
Tram and Dubai Metro timings
- Red Line stations will be open from 5am-midnight
- Green Line stations will be open from 5:30am-midnight
- Dubai Tram will operate from 6am-1am (of the following day)
Public bus timings
- Main stations, like Gold Souq Station, will open from 4:25am to 12:29 am (past midnight), and Al Ghubaiba Station from 4:14am to 12:33am (past midnight).
- Subsidiary stations, such as Satwa, will operate from 5:00am to 11pm except for Route C01, which will be operating around-the-clock.
- Al Qusais Bus Station will open 5:00am to 11:45pm, Al Qouz Industrial Station will operate from 5am to 11:35pm and Jebel Ali Station will be offering service from 5am to 11:30pm.
- Stations of Metro Feeder Buses, such as Al Rashidiya, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail and Etisalat, will open from 5am to 12:20am (past midnight). The timing of all metro feeder buses is synchronised with the timing of the metro service.
- Inter-city bus stations and commercial buses will operate as follows: Main stations like Al Ghubaiba will operate around-the-clock to Sharjah (Jubail), and from 4:36am to 12:01am (past midnight) to Abu Dhabi. Subsidiary stations, like Union Square, will operate from 4:30am to 1:25am (of the following day). Al Sabkha Station will open from 6:15am to 1:30am (of the following day). Deira City Centre Station will open from 5:35am to 11:30pm, Karama Station will open from 6:10am to 10:10pm and Al Ahli Club Station will open from 5:55am to 10:15pm.
- All paid parking zones will be free on Sunday, 18 November except for multi-level parking terminals. Parking fees will be reactivated on Monday, 19 November.
Marine transport timings
- Water Bus will shuttle at Marina stations (Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Terrace, Marina Promenade) from 12pm-midnight. The Water Taxi will be operating from 9am-10pm.
- Traditional Abra will operate at Dubai Creek Stations (Baniyas, Dubai Old Souq, Al Seef), from 10am-midnight. At the Sheikh Zayed Road Station, the Abra service will be running from 4pm to 10pm.
READ MORE: There’s a Dry Night in Dubai Next Week…