No matter how well you budget your finances, keeping up with the bills is still a tough job. That’s why the new ‘Fly Now, Pay Later‘ payment scheme by Etihad Airways will be a welcomed option for many people planning their upcoming holidays.
‘Fly Now, Pay Later’ with Etihad Airways
The Abu Dhabi carrier just announced a new payment scheme that allows you to pay for your airfare in monthly installments. Here’s how it works:
- The offer is available to residents who are booking inside the UAE, Egypt and KSA
- Eligibility for instalments is determined by participating banks and valid only on Visa and Mastercard. Participating UAE banks include Emirates NBD, Mashreq, NBAD, ADCB, Commercial Bank of Dubai and more.
- You can sign up for a payment scheme that runs anywhere between 3 months to 5 years
- Book directly through the Etihad Airways website via online payment service provider PayFort
- The payment scheme works across all classes including Economy and Business to any destination
We don’t know about you, but we think this payment scheme will be particularly alluring to families who often book multiple tickets at once. Depending on the travel destination, those dirhams can add up quick!
So what do you think? Does the idea of instalments for your next plane ticket sound like a good idea? Since we’re already getting used to the idea of buying an $1,000+ iPhone X in monthly instalments, this might be the future we’re moving towards.
If you love traveling, be sure to check out these ‘Weekend Getaways Less Than 4 Hours Away From Dubai‘