Ticket prices for 2 the biggest projects coming to Dubai have finally been revealed…. and you’re going to appreciate that a visit won’t break the bank.
- Entry tickets to the Dubai Frame at Zabeel Park will be priced at AED 50 for adults, and AED 30 for children (and free for children under three.)
- Entry tickets to the new Dubai Safari Parak – opening National Day – will be priced at AED 20 to AED 30 for children, and AED 50 to AED 85 for adults, depending on which experiences you choose to add-on. (Children below three, adults over 60 and special needs visitors enter free.)
You’ll also be able to purchase e-tickets online and through new mobile apps.
The Dubai Frame: fun facts
- The frame measures 150 metres high and 93 metres wide.
- The two towers are connected by a 100-square-metre bridge, which has a 25-square-metre glass panel in the middle.
- It was designed by award-winning architect Fernando Donis
- There will be a museum on the ground floor that will showcase Dubai’s transformation from fishing village to metropolis.
- The project is worth AED 160 million.
(Image credit via Instagram | @asendos)
Go wild at Dubai Safari Park
Replacing the outdated Dubai Zoo, this massive safari Dubai facility will cover 1.2 square kilometres in Al Warqa’a 5 – near Dragonmart – and will feature a range of interactive experiences that’ll put you up-close with wildlife species from around the globe.
Dubai Safari Park is promising big things in terms of how much wildlife action guests will get to enjoy. With over a 3,500 animals expected to call the park home – including lions, giraffes, elephants and monkeys – it’s shaping to be one epic nature adventure. Just last month, a pair of white lion cubs were born here!
Want more?! Here’s what to expect at the 4-day launch party of the soon-to-be iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi…
Credit: Dubai Municipality