Riding the Dubai Metro and other modes of transport this week could mean a jackpot prize of AED 50,000 for two lucky passengers. In fact, the more you ride… the better your chances are of winning.
Collects points for prize giveaways
To celebrate Public Transport, the RTA is running a city-wide competition from October 3 – November 1 that will award cash prizes to frequent public transport users. Here’s what you should know:
- Passengers will collect points for each journey made on Dubai’s public transport system
- Points can be collected while riding the Dubai Metro, Tram, buses and marine transport.
- The 2 passengers with the highest number of points take home AED 50,000 each
Race across the city
More giveaways are being planned with a beat-the-clock competition that will see teams race around the city using public transport. In a nod to the ongoing Dubai Fitness Challenge, participants will also engage in fitness challenges along the way.
- Winning team gets AED 50,000; 2nd place gets AED 30,000; 3rd place gets AED 15,000.
Win a new iPhone
A third competition called ‘Golden Runner’ will take place from October 23 – November 1 over the RTA’s social media channels. Locate the Golden Runner when he makes a surprise appearance online, and win… it’s that easy.
- Prizes include a new iPhone 8, Apple watches and more.
What are you waiting for? Grab your Nol Card and start exploring the city!