A winter wonderland has just landed at The Beach with FREE entertainment for the whole family! From festive shopping offers and foodie deals to a Nutcracker Ballet performance and roaming parade, there are sooo many awesome things happening at The Beach this December…
Festive fun for everyone
Here’s a rundown of all the themed activations and entertainment offerings you can expect to find…
- Santa’s Grotto VR Game
Fancy being Santa’s little helper this festive season? When you spend AED 150 or more at any outlet at The Beach (see all the offers below), you’ll get the chance to play a VR game and help Santa sort out all of his Christmas gifts! Once you complete this virtual reality game, you get a chance to win a Meraas Gift Card!
- Christmas Parade
Want to meet Santa? He’ll be cruising around the area with his ‘gnomies’ for a 20-minute parade every Friday and Saturday.
- Nutcracker Ballet
Every weekend until 25 December, you can catch the Nutcracker Ballet parade roaming around The Beach. With performers dancing on stilts, talented skaters spinning around and drummers turning up the beat – this show is definitely one of the highlights.
- Inflatable Mascot
Keep an eye out for the giant reindeer making his way around The Beach; he’s a huge hit with the little ones, and grown-ups too!
Shopping & dining offers
Whether you’re craving a festive taste of gingerbread or fancy going on a shopping spree, The Beach has plenty of festive offers to take advantage of…
For the foodies:
- Leopold’s of London: Enjoy the gingerbread cookies or pre-order your customised festive cupcakes for AED 115 (10 pieces). You can also enjoy a traditional roast turkey with cranberry, brown gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies and an apple pie or sticky toffee pudding – all for AED 365.
- Real Madrid Cafe: From 24 to 26 December, you can enjoy a 3-course set menu including a festive drink for AED 149.
- Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory: Check out all the festive sweets on offer, with the option to customise your own box of treats this holiday season.
- Awani: Check out the set menu for AED 129, which includes hot and cold mezze, a main course, dessert and a beverage.
- Seven Sands: Enjoy a 3-course set menu with a friend, for AED 294 for two.
For the shopaholics:
- Real Madrid Cafe: Buy one get one free on Real Madrid jerseys (at 30% off), and spend AED 470 to receive a free Real Madrid gift!
- Muji: Spend AED 100 and you can save 25% on selected lines in store.
- Patrizia Pepe: Shop and enjoy 30-50% off on selected collections.
- Roberto Cavalli Jr: If you’re shopping for the kids, this outlet has 30-50% off on selected collections.
When: 12 to 25 December, from 10am to 12am
- Santa’s Grotto: 12 to 25 December, from 10am to 12am
- Nutcracker Ballet: 13, 14, 15, 20, 21 & 22 December, from 5pm to 9pm
- Inflatable Mascot: 13, 14, 15, 21, 22 & 25 December, from 4.30pm to 5pm, 5.50pm to 6pm & 7.50pm to 8.20pm
- Christmas Parade: 14, 15, 21 & 22 December
Where: The Beach, opposite JBR
Price: It’s FREE entry!
But that’s not all… As well as all the awesome festive offers and entertainment in store, you’ll also be able to get your hands on prizes at The Beach’s Fun Fair. The carnival games include everything from catching yellow rubber ducks to knocking over stacks of cans – fun!
For more info about this festive event in Dubai, visit thebeach.ae or call 800-637227.