When Xline Dubai landed in the heart of Downtown, we just had to gather the team and head to Dubai Fountains to take the plunge! The best zipline Dubai has seen to-date, the crazy Xline has now closed down, but here’s all the info just in case it opens up again!
The practical info
Xline Prices: We AED 600 per person (no refund).
Weight Restrictions: 50kg (min.) to 110kg (max.).
Height Restrictions: 1.40m (min.) to 2.10m (max.).
Age restriction: over 10 years old.
What to wear: Wear something comfy as you’ll be harnessed in. Opt for secure shoes and tie back any loose hair. There’s a little pouch on the harness that can hold small items.
The starting point: Burj Residences Tower, Tower 3, Downtown Dubai.
The finishing point: The crash mat landing zone at The Dubai Mall. Once we descended the scaffolded steps, we came out inside Fashion Avenue.
The fun stuff
- Suuuuperman your way across the 558-metre XLine.
- We were harnessed in and given a 5-second countdown before plunging from the roof of a residential building.
- The Dubai XLine zipped right across the Dubai Fountains, offering killer views of Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
- When it came to photos and video footage, there were no limits… but you’re holding your own cameras/phones (and anything else) at your own risk
- The Xline Dubai experience lasts around 30-40 seconds. It’s the best zipline Dubai has created!