New year, new travel plans! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, there’s no better time to start planning your next romantic island escape. From a tropical sanctuary in the Maldives to picture-perfect paradise in Seychelles, here are two JA resorts that are guaranteed to sweep anyone off their feet.
Escape to a tropical sanctuary… in the Maldives
Ready to embrace the #IslandLife? JA Manafaru is the ultimate luxury getaway in the Maldives, offering travel buffs a tropical taste of true tranquility. Whether you’re looking to explore, relax, or go on a foodie adventure, this secluded resort is the perfect intimate retreat for your romantic getaway.
Where to stay: Beach bungalows, water villas with private infinity pools, beach and water suites… let’s just say, choosing your accommodation is going to be a tough choice to make!
What to do: This award-winning Maldivian hideaway offers an extensive array of activities that caters for all tastes and interests…
- Dolphin watching… for the animal lovers
- Maldivian cooking masterclasses… for the foodies
- Ayurveda and aromatherapy treatments… for the spa buffs
- A fully-equipped gym… for your tropical workouts
- A PADI certified dive centre… for ambitious divers
- Water sports such as parasailing and jet-skiing… for the thrill seekers
- Scenic boat cruises… for your sunset sessions
- Local island tours… for the explorers
Where to eat: Get ready to food hop your way around seven must-try dining spots! Serving up Maldivian, Asian and international food, JA Manafaru offers a whole feast of options that are guaranteed to impress. We’re talking seafood spreads on the beach, unique dining sessions in an underground lava stone cellar and more foodie fun!
For more information about JA Manafaru, you can get in touch with the hotel directly on +960 650 0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience the true meaning of paradise… in Seychelles
If you’re looking for paradise on earth, this Enchanted Island Resort is it. JA Enchanted Island Resort in Seychelles is a private island hideaway that ticks all the right boxes. From romantic intimate dinners to sunset cruises, this luxury resort is a heavenly escape for anyone in search of relaxation and pampering.
Where to stay: The resort is made up of 10 villas, including private pool villas, enchanted signature villas and flamboyant villas. Decisions, decisions, decisions!
What to do: With so many different activities and experiences to choose from, you won’t know where to begin…
- Sunset catamaran cruises… for seaside romance
- Big game fishing… for the freshest catch of the day
- Helicopter tours… for sky-high adventures
- Private tour of Mahe… for the curious island explorers
- Hilltop spa sessions… for pampering in paradise
- Water sports such as snorkelling and kayaking… for the ocean lovers
Where to eat: Offering an array of memorable culinary adventures, the foodie scene at JA Enchanted Island Resort will not disappoint. You’ve got two main dining spots, along with the option of private dining which varies from breakfast in bed to a private barbecue on your villa’s terrace.
For more information about JA Enchanted Island Resort, you can get in touch with the hotel directly on +248 467 2727 or email@example.com.