Ohhh Jumeirah Beach Hotel — Dubai has seriously missed you! After closing its doors to undergo a full renovation, the iconic hotel is now officially open… and it’s back with a whole new look and vibe. While there are things about the family-favourite beach resort that won’t ever change — like those unbeatable views of Burj Al Arab — we’re going to give you a sneak peek at everything on showcase from mind-blowing rooms to dining and drinks in the sky. If you want to know what relaxed luxury feels like, check this out…
Now this is what we call #SuiteGoals!
We checked into our one-bedroom Suite which came complete with ‘Royal’ beds (by royal we mean an actual Royal seal of approval from the Queen of England!) If that doesn’t impress you, wait until you see the size of the terrace! Huge is an understatement… Each suite is staggered on top of one another along the side of the hotel, and if you look up from the terrace, you’ll really be able to see that iconic wave design that it’s known for.
If you’re looking for something a little more private, the hotel’s Beit Al Bahar Royal Villas are definitely worth adding to your bucket list. Secluded away behind a secret door, we actually came across this hidden gem while exploring our way around the hotel – what a find! From its own private terrace and plunge pool to a private garden and 24-hour butler service, these Royal Villas are #StaycationGoals!
Modern décor with a seaside twist
Sea, stone and water: the three key elements that inspired Jumeirah Beach Hotel‘s facelift. It’s all in the details here, from the flooring design in the rooms that look like water rippling over sand to the atrium’s flower-shaped lights that open and close. They’ve done a beautiful job of putting nature on full showcase… which really adds to the relaxing vibes.
Leisure and activities for all the family
From wet ‘n’ wild fun in the pool to ‘me-time’ in a private cabana, one thing we really liked about this hotel is that it had something for everyone. Add these to your itinerary…
- Chill at one of the five outdoor pools… including the family pool and executive pool for suite guests (which comes with your own Tanning Butler!)
- Unwind in a private beach cabana… with ‘do not disturb’ buttons and relaxing massage options.
- Enjoy direct (and free!) access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™… through a private entrance in the resort.
- Kick back in one of the two Club Lounges… including the Premium Leisure Club (which gets you access to complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea) and the Club Executive (for Club Room or Suite guests.)
- Treat the kids to fun and games at the KiDS Club… with daily complimentary access and supervised activities such as face painting.
Beachfront dining… with a sophisticated twist
Foodies, you’ll love the variety of restaurant options on offer at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Whether you prefer beachfront dining or rooftop chilling, there are so many different types of hangouts to choose from. Need a little inspo? Here are some of the places we checked out for food and sundowners…
- Lunch at Villa Beach: Mediterranean-inspired menu with front-row seats to the Burj Al Arab.
- Sundowners at Uptown Bar: Sophisticated vibes, funky drinks and terrace views from the 24th floor.
- Dinner at D&A: British gastropub serving the best Chicken Tikka Masala we’ve ever had — hands down! (La Parilla is also a great dinner option if you fancy Latin-American meats.)
- Breakfast at Kitchen Connection: Features nine interactive cooking stations, with a Dim Sum factory and peanut grinding machine that makes peanut butter from scratch… it’s basically heaven.
If this is what relaxed luxury feels like, we’re never leaving!
For more info about #JumeirahBH room rates and offers, check out the Jumeirah Beach Hotel website.