December’s upon us and with it comes a month of festivities that make Christmas in Dubai a winter wonderland… just with a bit more sand.
Tree lighting ceremonies are already underway starting from next week, and we don’t want you to miss out on any of the fun. Here are the must-know details:
Christmas in Dubai: Tree lighting timings
- December 4: The Irish Village is lighting up its dazzling tree between 7pm and 10pm. Expect carols, snacks and fun activities for the kids.
- December 6: Ritz-Carlton, DIFC invites guests to the hotel lobby to enjoy a carolling choir, goodies and beverages… surrounded by elegant seasonal decor.
- December 6: From 5pm onwards, Fairmont The Palm is pulling out all the stops with their impressive Christmas tree lighting ceremony. Catboy from Dubai 92 will be on hand to entertain during the event (… and don’t forget to try a glass of egg nog!)
- December 7: From 6pm onwards, Sheraton Mall of the Emirates is hosting a tree lighting alongside a Christmas market and other surprises. A great pit-stop if you’re already hanging around the mall.
- December 9: From 3pm onwards, take the family down to Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club which will be packed with craft stalls and loads of kids’ activities… topped off with a festive tree lighting.
- December 16: Arabian Ranches Golf Club is inviting families to participate in the Christmas festivities between 6pm and 8pm. Expect a live choir, grape selections and treats for both adults and kiddies.
Want more? Here’s how to get a REAL Christmas tree delivered to your Dubai doorstep!