If you’ve ever experienced Christmas in Dubai, you’ll know that the city’s souks, malls and public spaces transform into a ‘winter’ wonderland. But the holiday atmosphere begins at home when you set up your tree… which is why we’re loving this offer from Fetchr.
The courier service is spreading some X-Mas love by delivering real trees imported from America… straight to your doorstep in Dubai. All you have to do is use the Fetchr app with the promo code XMASTREE17. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A fresh 6-foot (1.8-metre) American tree will be delivered right to your doorstep.
- Fetchr will ALSO set up the tree with a stand in your apartment/villa/office, and pick it up after the holiday season is done. (Which is pretty awesome when you think about it… who wants the hassle?!)
The Fetchr Christmas tree service will cost a total of AED 700, including tree, delivery, set up, and removal.
Christmas in Dubai: Where to buy trees
You’ve got plenty of other options when it comes to Christmas tree Dubai suppliers. Here’s a handy list of where to buy a real (or artificial) tree across town:
- Spinneys: You’ll find real and fake trees at several branches of the supermarket chain. Best to call ahead to confirm if they’re available before coming down to your local market.
- Ace Hardware: One of our favourite places to tree shop because it’s a bit less hectic, you’ll find a wide range of fake/real trees here – from affordable to pricey.
- Dubai Garden Centre: A fun place to hang out for the festive atmosphere (there’s a great café on-site), you’ll find a stock of real fir trees starting from around AED 700.
- Home Centre: If you can brave the crowded malls, you’ll find a huge range of Christmas merchandise on offer, along with reasonably priced trees.
- Carrefour: Another mall favourite, Carrefour will have a large stock of X-Mas merch on showcase with prices that are easy on the wallet.
- Ikea: Skip the furniture shopping and pick out an artificial tree at Ikea with prices starting at around AED 400 for larger trees (… and grab a shawarma on the way out!)
Want more? Here are 7 of the best Christmas markets in Europe to visit this year!