If you’re looking for something awesome to do with the family over the National Day weekend, Global Village will be rolling out five days of events and festivities from December 1 to December 5.
The park will also be extending its operating hours during the public holiday, running from 4pm to 2am.
Global Village events for National Day
Here’s what you can expect during the National Day celebrations taking place this weekend:
- Fireworks: Global Village will be displaying a dazzling fireworks display each night from December 1 to 3.
- Parade of the World: Head down on December 4 (Monday) when over 300 performing artists stage a parade through the park.
- Grab a flag: More than 25,000 UAE flags will be distributed to visitors (and that’s not counting the 20,000 flags that will be on display through the park).
- Emirati cultural shows: Don’t miss the traditional Al Ayala dance performances that will feature drums, instruments and more.
- Arabic music concert: The Belad Al Khair musical theatre production will take place twice daily on the main stage.
Tickets to Global Village are priced at AED 15 per person, available daily from 3:30pm onwards.
Want more?! Here’s where you can watch National Day fireworks across the UAE this weekend…
Via Facebook | @GlobalVillageAE