Big news: the XDubai zipline in Marina will open to the public soon… and Dubai’s Crown Prince was one of the first to test out the city’s new adventure attraction!
Sheikh Hamdan is no stranger to extreme sports – so we were doubly excited when he posted this snap on his Instagram page.
We’re expecting XDubai to announce when people can start booking the experience in the coming days, but here’s what we know so far…
XLine Dubai Marina: What we know
- The experience will cost AED 650 per person or AED 1,200 for two persons with the tandem zipline.
- XLine Dubai Marina will run 1-kilometre across Dubai Marina.
- Riders will reach top speeds of 60kph in under 2.5 seconds after launch. They will zoom above water and land on the roof of Marina Mall when finished.
- XLine will feature a tandem zipline for 2 riders to journey together.
- You won’t be harnessed upright… instead you’ll be hoisted superman-style. Sounds awesome!
- Prices and other booking details have not yet been released.insydo will be sure to keep you updated…
When insydo took on XLine Dubai in Downtown!
As you recall, the XLine concept came to town in 2015 when XDubai launched a zipline that zoomed over the Dubai Fountain. It was spectacular… and bookings were hard to get.
The insydo team was there to test out the XLine when it launched… here’s a Burj-tacular video montage of our experience!
Want more Dubai adventure? You’ve crash-landed in the right place…