Everybody’s favourite bear has landed in Dubai Festival City Mall! In celebration of the new movie release of Paddington 2, Festival City Mall has created an entire world dedicated to Paddington Bear. Running until the 23rd December 2017 (…and possibly longer, so we hear!), Paddington World features everything from meet-and-greet areas and fun carnival games to a “Paddington Station” with arts and crafts.
We took a trip down to Festival City Mall and spent the day with Paddington himself… From iconic London sets such as the red telephone box and red London bus to stunning Christmas decorations, it’s time to get into the festive spirit with Paddington!
Paddington World at Dubai Festival City Mall
- 23rd November until 23rd December, 2017
- Paddington World is open to visitors from 10am to 1pm on weekdays and 10am to 12am on weekends
- Visitors can meet Paddington every day from 4pm to 10pm
Where: Festival Square, Dubai Festival City Mall
Price: Spend AED 250 or more at Dubai Festival City Mall and visit Paddington World for free!
Activities for kids:
- Carnival games from Fabyland with themed prizes up for grabs
- A “Paddington Station” with arts and crafts
- A London Bus ride for the little ones
- Meet-and-greet with Paddington Bear himself
WIN! Paddington World Travel Prize Package
Before entering Paddington World, fill in your details on one of the iPads at the entrance for the chance to win a trip to London with your family (2 adults and 2 kids). The travel dates are from the 14th until 18th February 2018, and includes accommodation and a ‘Belmond British Pullman Trains’ experience.
Want to meet Santa? Head down to Robinsons and Marks & Spencer at Dubai Festival City Mall for a meet and greet with Mr. Clause himself! This is happening every weekend up until the 24th December. Timings and location:
- Marks & Spencer: Thursday to Saturday, 5pm – 9pm until 23rd December
- Robinsons: Thursday to Saturday, 4pm – 11pm until 24th December when it closes at 9.30pm
Be sure to check out all the awesome festivities happening at Dubai Festival City Mall this season!