Looking for ways to beat the heat? Whether you’re in the mood for an energetic session of aqua cycling or fancy hitting the water in a kayak, The Pointe is offering a number of fitness-themed water activities to keep you cool all summer long. Here’s a quick rundown on what’s in store…
‘Seas’ the day at The Pointe
Kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, wind surfing, aqua cycling… you name it, The Pointe has it this summer and at unbeatable prices. Operated by The Yellow Boats, you can now splash your way to summer happiness and enjoy a series of exciting water workouts every day at Palm Jumeirah (from 9am to 6pm). The offers include…
- An all-inclusive, day-long water sports package which includes kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and aqua cycling – all for just AED 199 per person.
- 30 free minutes of any standalone water-based activity when purchasing a 30-minute session.
- Two-for-one offers on kayaking where you can enjoy a tour for two people for the price of one. Double the fun for half the price!
Reach your #SummerBod goals
Not a fan of the sea? Fear not as The Pointe is also home to fitness joints that will help you reach your #summerbod goals in no time. Nail your summer fitness routine and head down to…
- Fit Box Gym: this fitness club gives you access to a diverse selection of workout regimes and certified instructors.
- Pinpoint Fitness: this state-of-the-art fitness centre specialises in CrossFit and caters to both adults and kids.
Summer style and essentials
If you’re looking for stylish beachwear and summer accessories, Hamac offers a high-end selection of luxury swimwear in a variety of trendy prints and designs. You can also stock up on seasonal essentials such as tanning lotions and sunscreen creams at Beleaf Nutrition – an all-organic store located at The Pointe.