Whether you’re looking for a new social hangout for after-work drinks or a family-friendly spot for your weekend gatherings, here are five reasons why you’ll want to visit the all-new Le Petit Belge ‘Social & Kitchen’.
1. Social dining with a European twist
Ready to embark on a culinary journey through Europe… in the heart of Dubai?! The recently revamped Le Petit Belge ‘Social & Kitchen’ offers a unique social dining experience that brings together the very best of European cuisine.
From mouth-watering sharing platters and seafood favourites to meaty meals and drool-worthy desserts, the restaurant’s new and diverse menu is guaranteed to satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Seabass Ceviche, Steak Tartare, Spanish Octopus, Passion Fruit Cheesecake… need we say more?!
2. Live soulful beats all night long
What better way to enjoy an after-work chill session than with some soulful live music? Le Petit Belge ‘Social & Kitchen’ now hosts an impressive line-up of weekly live music artists (from 8pm onwards) at its JLT and Motor City branches. From the likes of Danny Shiran to Jamie Wrecs and more musical talents, you definitely won’t want to miss this! For a full list of artists and performance timings, visit the Le Petit Belge JLT and Le Petit Belge Motor City websites.
3. Family-friendly indoor environment
As part of its new and improved 2020 changes, Le Petit Belge now has a smoke-free-indoor-policy. Whether you’re a non-smoker or plan to bring your little ones along for a family meal, you can rest assured that you’ll be dining in a non-smoking environment.
4. Weekly promotions and not-to-miss deals
…cuz’ who doesn’t love a good discount?! The weekly promotions at Le Petit Belge include:
- When: Daily, from 4pm to 8pm & 11pm to closing
- What: Discounted menu on selected beverages
- Where: JLT & Motor City
- When: Every Saturday & Sunday
- What: Buy one get one on classic cocktails
- Where: JLT & Motor City
- When: Every Wednesday (Motor City only) & Friday (JLT only), from 6pm onwards
- What: Three complimentary drinks for ladies until 10pm OR unlimited drinks (selected beverages) for AED 100
- Where: JLT on Fridays & Motor City on Wednesdays
Late Friday Brunch
- When: Every Friday, from 5pm to 8pm
- What: AED 199 per person for the alcoholic package | AED 149 per person for the non-alcoholic package
- Where: JLT
5. Laid-back ambience for chillin’
Social dining is all about relaxing and connecting with others over good food… and that’s exactly what you’ll experience at Le Petit Belge ‘Social & Kitchen’. From casual high-top seating to more intimate table settings, you’ll love the laid-back ambience and chilled-out vibe!
For more info, flick to the Le Petit Belge website