‘Tis the season to be heading to City Walk Dubai! From magic shows to Christmas markets and free festive workshops, there is soooo much going on at City Walk Dubai this season!
Until Christmas Day, City Walk Dubai has transformed in to a magical Winter Wonderland. Across Al Safa and Al Mustaqbal Street, the entire neighbourhood is decked out in winter-themed decorations and packed with fun family-friendly festive celebrations! Here’s a rundown of what to expect…
As part of the 12-day celebration, there are FREE magic shows taking place, awesome acrobatic performances, live ballet shows, creative workshops and so much more.
Time: These shows take place between 4pm and 10pm daily, until December 25.
A Winter Market
Still need to get your Christmas shopping done? Forget about going to the mall! City Walk Dubai’s pop-up Winter Market is a great place to pick up some cool last-minute Christmas gifts and decorations. Here’s your guide to the stalls and what to expect from each:
- The Smudge Collection – for hand-made candles
- Lava Soul – for men’s accessories
- We Play – for toys and beach accessories
- Dar Al Hazar – for kaftans and beachwear
- Tipsy Gypsy – for boho-chic children’s accessories
- Manta & Rebozo – for Mexican handicrafts
- Mermaids of Arabia – for mermaid tails and costumes
- Touch of Gold – for handmade jewellery
- Antique Street – for arte homeware
- N Crush – for children’s apparel
- Gate View – for unique wooden toys
- Jessica Lily Fashion: for handmade kimonos
- Namita Rupani – for gluten-free granola
- Walid Claus – for Christmas clothing
- The A Store – for gifts and paintings
- Saante – for natural beauty products
- Poster World –for movie posters and film design products
- Mini Bootik – for children’s apparel
- 4mumsbymums – for home décor
- Craft by 2 – for custom-made lighting
Workshops for Your Little Ones
As for your little ones, there is a special ‘Kid’s Activity Corner’ to keep your tiny elves entertained. Your kids will love all the super fun activities, which include decorating gingerbread men, making Christmas cards, creating reindeer hats, and lots more arts and crafts workshops.
When: Until Monday 25th December
Price: All the activities and workshops are FREE to attend
Where: City Walk Dubai
Bring your festive, fun selves and we’ll see you there!