There’s a whole lot to get excited about this festive season in Dubai! From Christmas Day brunches to New Year’s Eve parties, December is all set to be an action-packed month filled with fun, quality time with loved ones and plenty of food! One festive foodie line-up we’re particularly looking forward to is Armani Hotel Dubai’s collection of seasonal dining experiences. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s in store…
Get festive at Armani Hotel Dubai
Turkey with cranberry, roasted chestnuts and Christmas butter pudding… Yep, the festive season is upon us and it has never smelt so good! Get ready for not one, but four unique dining experiences this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as Armani Hotel Dubai launches festive menus at four of its restaurants: Armani/Amal, Armani/Ristorante, Armani/Deli and Armani/Mediterraneo.
What are we most excited about? One word… desserts! All four venues will be serving an incredible array of desserts, ranging from pandoro with chocolate sauce and Christmas butter pudding to marzipan Stollen and more!
If you’re looking for a Christmas Day brunch, Il Brunch Italiano at Armani/Deli will be bringing a festive taste of Italy to Downtown Dubai. You can expect to find an oyster station, plenty of turkey and an entire room dedicated to cheese, along with a special appearance by Santa Claus and a live musician playing all your favourite festive tunes.
Festive Afternoon Tea at Armani/Lounge:
- When: 1st to 31st December 2018
- Prices: AED 182 per person or AED 313 per couple for the regular package | AED 265 per person or AED 464 per couple which includes one glass of bubbly
Christmas Dinner Menus:
- When: 24th and 25th December 2018
- Prices: AED 400 for four courses at Armani/Amal | AED 600 for six courses at Armani/Ristorante | AED 350 for four courses at Armani/Deli | AED 350 for a buffet (inclusive of soft drinks) or AED 500 for a buffet (inclusive of alcoholic beverages) at Armani/Mediterraneo
Christmas Day Brunch at Armani/Deli:
- When: 25th December 2018
- Prices: AED 350 inclusive of soft beverages or AED 500 inclusive of alcoholic beverages
Ring in the new year at Armani Hotel Dubai
What better way to ring in the new year than partying it up in the world’s tallest building?! From special menus at one of five award-winning Armani restaurants to dancing until the early hours of the morning at Armani/Privé, there’s so much going on at Armani Hotel Dubai this New Year’s Eve.
Foodies, here’s what’s in store…
Armani/Ristorante… will be serving up seven courses of contemporary Italian cuisine, including lobster risotto, slow cooked turbot with white truffles and wagyu tenderloin.
Armani/Amal… is bringing a unique taste of India to the table, with Goan-styled lobster, grilled halibut with curry leaves and lamb rogan josh.
Armani/Deli… will impress you with Italian favourites such as wagyu beef carpaccio with forest mushrooms, langoustine risotto with burrata and slow cooked veal with foie gras.
Armani/Hashi… is all about Japanese culinary history, with six impressive courses of botan shrimp, sea urchin and royal Beluga caviar.
Armani/Mediterraneo… will be offering a buffet featuring foie gras, lobster, turkey, chestnuts, truffles, oysters, whole Scottish salmon and caviar.
Timings and prices:
When: 31st December 2018 from 6pm (festivities will kick off with complimentary welcome drinks at Armani/Lounge)
Prices (per person):
- Armani/Mediterraneo: AED 1,200 for dinner and soft drinks
- Armani/Deli: AED 1,200 for a seven-course menu and soft drinks
- Armani/Amal: AED 1,500 for a five-course menu and soft drinks
- Armani/Hashi: AED 1,500 for a six-course menu and soft drinks
- Armani/Ristorante: AED 1,500 for a seven-course menu and soft drinks
- Armani/Privé: entry is AED 500 for ladies and AED 1,000 for gents (this includes house beverages)
For more information about Armani Hotel Dubai’s festive collection, call +971 4 888 3666 or send an email to email@example.com.