We spent the day at Babilou Umm Suqeim, a multinational French nursery group with over 1,500 nurseries across Europe. Boasting 14 years experience in early years education, Babilou came to the UAE in 2015 and already has 4 nurseries in Dubai.
Reasons why parents will love Babilou
- It’s a bilingual nursery with French and English programmes
- The curriculum is based on the EYFS which is recognised internationally
- Children will love the impressive outdoor play areas and wet play room
- Year-round programmes and flexible class timings are offered for working parents
- It boasts 3 separate enrollment options making the nursery more affordable and flexible
- All classroom staff have teaching degrees or are diploma-qualified teachers
Other Babilou branches around Dubai
As well as Umm Suqeim, you’ll also find Babilou in:
- Palm Jumeirah
- Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Design District
Check out our video!
Want to arrange a tour of Babilou in Umm Suqeim? Give the nursery a call on +971 4 381 0660.