A Rolls-Royce pick up, one of the most expensive beds in the world, and a 24-carat gold cappuccino… we spent 24 hours inside the world’s only seven-star hotel to show you the level of luxury that you can expect from the moment you check in to the moment you check out.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah; it’s that landmark hotel we show off to our friends and family when they visit the city. But what’s it really like to stay at this iconic Dubai destination? We checked in for the night to show you why you should be taking advantage of the exclusive UAE Residents Offer. This is a seven-star experience that everyone needs to know about…
One of the most expensive beds in the world
If cruising up to a hotel in your Rolls-Royce pick up doesn’t impress you, then wait until you step foot inside Burj Al Arab Jumeirah! We stayed in a duplex One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite (you won’t find any standard rooms here!) which looked just like a Sultan’s palace. A gold winding staircase, panoramic views of the sea, and a bathroom the size of our bedroom… yep, we could sooo get used to this!
The O-M-Gold factors:
- 24-hour private butlers… are available on every floor and offer everything from shoe-shine services to prepping a Jacuzzi for you in your room.
- Everything is gold… from the walls and staircase to even the weighing scale and tissue box.
- One of the most expensive beds in the world… which felt like we were sleeping on a cloud! Eiderdown bedding is used which is considered the finest, warmest and rarest comforter in the world.
- The luxurious bathroom… with a Jacuzzi, massive walk-in shower, built-in speakers and full-size Hermès amenities.
The Arabian Gulf infinity pool
We’ve been to our fair share of beach clubs, but this was the first time we ever came across air-conditioned cabanas! Burj Al Arab Terrace was definitely one of the highlights of our stay, complete with two huge pools, creative drinks from the neighbouring Scape Restaurant & Lounge, and a beach area with sand that doesn’t stick to your feet (where has this been all our life?!)
The O-M-Gold factors:
- Air-conditioned cabanas… with its own TV, fridge filled with refreshments and butler service
- Infinity pool wth four Jacuzzis… that overlook the Arabian Gulf with uninterrupted views of Dubai’s epic sunset
The sky-high Talise Spa
A serene escape among the clouds, Talise Spa at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah showed us the true meaning of ‘pampering’. From the towering mosaic pillars to panoramic views from the indoor infinity pool, everything about this spa screamed luxury. We were treated to a facial in one of the stunning treatment rooms, followed by a super relaxing dip in the mixed pool.
The O-M-Gold factors:
- Mixed indoor infinity pool… which overlooked nothing but open sea
- Panoramic sauna and steam lounges… with scenic views over the World Islands
The world-class restaurants
During our stay at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, we were lucky enough to experience several world-class restaurants and bars. From under-the-sea dining at Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara to sipping on 24-carat gold cappuccinos at Sahn Eddar, let’s just say our foodie bucket list has a lot more ticks after spending the night at the Burj.
Our foodie highlights:
- Lunch at Al Iwan… where we enjoyed mouth-watering Arabic cuisine
- Drinks at Gold on 27… where we watched talented mixologists whip up creative cocktails
- Dinner at Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara… where we indulged in fresh seafood while admiring the centre-stage aquarium
- Breakfast at Bab Al Yam… where we tucked into a buffet of breakfast favourites
- 24-carat gold cappuccino at Sahn Eddar… which was served on a gold tray, with a gold spoon, and in a gold cup
Make the most of the UAE Residents Offer!
Here are some of the benefits included in this offer:
- 25% off on the best available suite rates
- 24-hour personalised butler service
- Access to Burj Al Arab Terrace
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary access to the hotel’s private beach
- Complimentary access to Summersalt Beach Club at Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Complimentary evening bites and house beverages
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for the whole family
- Complimentary access to Talise Spa’s mixed and female-only facilities
- Luxurious full-size Hermes amenities for him and her
- Complimentary access to Kids Club for up to three children
We’ll see you again one day, Burj!
For hotel enquiries, visit the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah website, call +971 4 301 7777, or email at email@example.com.