Want to know how you can win AED 1,000 worth of vouchers and a 2018 Lexus NX? Dubai Festival City Mall is the place to be this summer for massive prizes, an action-packed schedule of family-friendly activities and events lined up until August 4. With incredible competitions, an entire LEGO NINJAGO Movie zone and a free live concert by Hala Turk, this year’s Dubai Summer Surprises at Dubai Festival City Mall is going to be big.
Shop, Spend & WIN a Lexus!
Shop, spend and win – three of our favourite words in one sentence! As part of the Dubai Summer Surprises, Dubai Festival City Mall is letting shoppers participate in the DSS Spend & Win for a chance to walk away with awesome prizes. Here’s what you need to do to win:
- Shop or dine: spend a minimum of AED 300 at any Dubai Festival City Mall outlet (this includes restaurants and retail)
- Redeem receipts: enter the draws by registering and redeeming your receipts at the mall’s Customer Service desk
- Draw 1 – the weekly prize draw: this gives you a chance to win AED 1,000 worth of Dubai Festival City Mall gift vouchers (winners will be contacted directly via telephone)
- Draw 2 – the grand prize draw: you are also eligible to enter the grand prize draw to win a 2018 Lexus NX (winners will be announced on August 12th and contacted directly via telephone)
Enter Dubai’s first LEGO NINJAGO world
LEGO lovers, grab the kids this DSS and head down to Dubai Festival City Mall to experience Dubai’s first ever LEGO NINJAGO Movie zone. Themed around the family-favourite blockbuster LEGO NINJAGO, expect to find everything from interactive workshops to exciting photo opportunities with the modern-day ninjas themselves – Lloyd and Master Wu.
What’s more, this LEGO world is also offering a number of awesome activities for kids to participate in… Fly through the trees at the City Jungle Wire Parkour station, create your own mosaic in the Jungle Mosaic, and build a LEGO Ninjago creation in the Freebuilding Zone. Smaller kids can also join in on the fun in LEGOLAND, where a small DUPLO playing zone will be accessible on the back wall.
Dates: From Thursday 5th until Saturday 28th July, 2018
- Workshops are daily, from 2pm to 10pm
- Meet & Greet the Ninjas is every Friday and Saturday, from 5pm to 9pm
Location: Festival Square
How to access the LEGO NINJAGO Movie zone: Present proof of purchase of any value (food or retail) from Dubai Festival City Mall OR you can come dressed as a ninja to enter for FREE
Age limit: 0-12 years
Watch Hala Turk live in concert
Ending this year’s Dubai Summer Surprises with an epic bang, Dubai Festival City Mall is bringing the famous 16-year-old Bahraini singer, Hala Turk, to perform live on stage. The best part? The concert is totally free to watch!
When: August 4th, 8pm
Where: Festival Square
This is a summer schedule the whole family can enjoy! We recently went down to Dubai Festival City Mall to check out all the awesome DSS 2018 celebrations on offer; watch the full insydo video here.
For more information about Dubai Summer Surprises at Dubai Festival City Mall, visit the mall’s website or call 800 332.