Four epic fireworks displays, free entertainment and a special teaser of the brand new IMAGINE Show… Dubai Festival City Mall is the place to be this New Year’s Eve! It’s one of the only destinations in Dubai offering free entertainment throughout the night, making it the perfect place to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Dubai without breaking the bank. Here’s a quick rundown of all the NYE action in store…
Not one… but four epic fireworks displays!
Why stop at only one fireworks show when you can have four?! Ringing in the New Year in true Dubai style, Dubai Festival City Mall is set to light up the sky with jaw-dropping fireworks at 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, and the grand finale at midnight. Trust us – you don’t want to miss this…
Enjoy non-stop entertainment… for FREE!
Who doesn’t love free entertainment?! This New Year’s Eve 2018, Dubai Festival City Mall is offering an impressive line-up of free events for the whole family to enjoy. A live band featuring famed Australian singer, Katie Elle Jackson, will be taking the stage, along with a special teaser of the new 2019 IMAGINE Show. We can’t wait!
Reserve the best seats in the house
If you’re looking for waterfront dining options with front-row seats to the fireworks and live entertainment, there are plenty of foodie spots to choose from. Here are some of the waterfront restaurants you can reserve a table at:
- Black Tap… for beefed-up burgers and crazy shakes.
- Eataly… for Italian delicacies and Nutella desserts.
- The Cheesecake Factory… for sweet treats and sharing platters.
- Nando’s… for flamed-grilled chicken with a view.
- Turkish Village… for mezze platters and Turkish favourites.
- Joe’s Crab Shack… for beach-themed seafood.
- Sugar Factory… for extreme goblets and candy-licious treats.
- Al Fanar… for authentic Emirati food.
- Peppermill… for a culinary journey through India.
- Texas Roadhouse… for juicy steaks and made-from-scratch sides.
- Motomachi… for sushi, ramen and Japanese cheesecake.
- California Pizza Kitchen… for pizza perfection.
- Bucca di Beppo… for a unique fusion of Italian-American food.
- Semsom… for Lebanese cuisine with a twist.
When: 31 December, 2018
Where: Dubai Festival City Mall
- IMAGINE Show: 7pm
- Live Band: 8pm
- Fireworks Displays: 9pm, 10pm, 11pm and midnight
Can’t wait ’til New Year’s Eve? Here’s a sneak peek at Dubai Festival City Mall’s epic fireworks display…
For more information about this New Year’s Eve event in Dubai, visit the Dubai Festival City Mall website.