Exhibitions, workshops and talks from global big shots in the digital media industry… the lineup for STEP 2018’s ‘STEP Digital’ stage is big. With a focus on digital, advertising technology, content and media trends from around the globe, this conference was made for those looking to ‘step’ into the digital world.
- Future of digital marketing: insights into the impact of artificial intelligence and Blockchain, and the evolution from content to data
- Consumer trends: the state of content creation in the 21st century and whether content duration really matters
- Publishers, platforms & agencies: insights into the state of new media companies and a look at ‘The New Agency’ model
‘STEP Digital’ speakers we’re looking forward to:
- Benjamin Ampen, Twitter’s Head of Revenue for the MENA region
- Tanaz Dizadji, Founder and CEO of Brand Ripplr
For the full list of ‘STEP Digital’ speakers and two-day agenda, check this out.
STEP2018: The need-to-know details
This year’s STEP Conference is set to take over Dubai Internet City for its sixth edition, with four industry-focused conferences, five content stages and more than 200 speakers to look forward to. From inspiring talks to an exciting lineup of musical performances, get ready for an action-packed couple of days!
- Wednesday 28th March, 2018
- Thursday 29th March, 2018
Where: Dubai Media City
How to get tickets: Tickets can be purchased via the STEP Conference website
How to participate:
- Apply to showcase your startup at STEP2018 here
- Apply to speak at STEP2018 here
- Partner with STEP2018 here
- Get a media pass here
Main stage speakers:
- Michael Arrington, Founder of TechCrunch
- Mark D’arcy, VP, Chief Creative Officer at Facebook
- ASHEKMAN Brothers, Arabic street art crew
- Katie Way, Staff Writer for Babe.net
- Fadi Yaish, Executive Creative Director at BBDO Dubai
For more information, check out the STEP Conference website, or get in touch via email at email@example.com.