With four key topic areas on the agenda this year, there’s something for everyone at this year’s STEP Conference. From STEP Start and STEP Digital to STEP X and STEP Money, get ready for a bigger and better STEP!
Who’s ready to ‘STEP’ into the future?! STEP Conference’s ‘STEP X’ stage is set to take you on a futuristic journey through autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence and smart cities. From smart technology displays to talks on the latest developments in future tech, this is one conference you don’t want to miss.
- Autonomous driving and AI: automotive companies shifting from manufacturers to mobility companies, and the mass adoption of electric vehicles
- Smart cities, IOT, Cloud: future smart homes and efficiency
- AI, robotics, wearables: job threats with the advancement of AI, safer and cheaper ways to build cities, and the future of identification and citizenship
‘STEP X’ speakers we’re looking forward to:
- Noah Raford, part of the Dubai Future Foundation team and an advisor at the Prime Minister’s Office
- Bibop Gresta, Chairman for Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Inc.
For the full list of ‘STEP X’ speakers and two-day agenda, check this out.
STEP2018: The need-to-know details
This year’s STEP Conference is set to take over Dubai Internet City for its sixth edition, with four industry-focused conferences, five content stages and more than 200 speakers to look forward to. From inspiring talks to an exciting lineup of musical performances, get ready for an action-packed couple of days!
- Wednesday 28th March, 2018
- Thursday 29th March, 2018
Where: Dubai Internet City
How to get tickets: Tickets can be purchased via the STEP Conference website
How to participate:
- Apply to showcase your startup at STEP2018 here
- Apply to speak at STEP2018 here
- Partner with STEP2018 here
- Get a media pass here
Main stage speakers:
- Michael Arrington, Founder of TechCrunch
- Mark D’arcy, VP, Chief Creative Officer at Facebook
- ASHEKMAN Brothers, Arabic street art crew
- Katie Way, Staff Writer for Babe.net
- Fadi Yaish, Executive Creative Director at BBDO Dubai
For more information, check out the STEP Conference website, or get in touch via email at email@example.com.