Tired of the planning your Friday at the same old brunches? From Fiesta Latina themes to daycation experiences, it’s time to shake up your weekends with these 7 new brunches in Dubai.
1. Elemental at China Grill
Elemental is China Grill‘s new brunch, offering 2 brunch experiences in one venue. Whether you’re looking for something relaxed or more refined, head down to China Grill and enjoy the best of both worlds.
When: Every Friday from 1pm to 4pm
Where: The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort
- Lounge (Ice Level): AED 380 per person
- Restaurant (Fire Level): AED 395 per person
2. Friday Drunch at La Tablita
Friday Drunch at La Tablita is a brand new sit-down concept, offering traditional Mexican favourites in a family-style setting. Expect unlimited margaritas and live entertainment!
When: Every Friday from 4pm to 6pm
Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel
Price: Starting from AED 149 per person
3. Fiesta Latina Day Brunch by Waka
The Fiesta Latina Day Brunch by Waka features everything from Latin American music to Brazilian Carnival dancers. Dishes include Ceviches, Makis, Truffle Quinoa Rissoto and more.
When: Every Friday from 12.30pm to 4pm
Where: Oberoi Hotel, Business Bay
- Waka Pisco Package (Pisco Sour, Chilcano Clasico): AED 200
- Waka Pisco (Pisco Punch served in a Pitcher): AED 200
- Inclusive of brunch set menu, soft beverages and mocktails: AED 250
- Inclusive of brunch set menu, house spirits, wine and beer: AED 350
- Inclusive of brunch set menu, bubbly, wine and beer: AED 500
4. Polo Brunch at Palermo
The Polo Brunch at Palermo, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club is a great brunch option for the whole family. It features over 30 different international cheeses and plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained.
When: Every Friday from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Where: Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
- AED 275 including unlimited soft beverages
- AED 375 including unlimited house beverages
- AED 110 per child aged between 6 to 12 years old
5. The Social Garden Brunch at Chival Global Social
The Social Garden Brunch at Chival Global Social offers a family-friendly experience, complete with global artisanal cuisine and chilled-out vibes in the courtyard of La Ville Hotel.
When: Every Friday from 1pm to 4.30pm
Where: La Ville Hotel & Suites
- The Botanical Quench for AED 290 per person with soft beverages, enhanced juices and botanical crystal waters.
- The Taste of Terroir for AED 390 per person with house beverages and signature cocktails.
- The Floral Refinement for AED 490 per person with sparkling wine and all of the above.
6. Daycation Brunch at Kalea
Head down to Kalea for their new Polynesian-themed Daycation Brunch. Enjoy live entertainment, an extensive buffet selection, and full-day pool access to the venue’s two outdoor pools.
When: Every Friday from 1pm to 5pm
Where: Lapita Dubai Parks & Resorts
- AED 195 per person with soft beverages
- AED 299 per person with house beverages
- AED 95 for children aged 4-12 years
7. Brunch Nation at The Croft
There’s a new British Brunch in town, Dubai! Head down to The Croft for Brunch Nation and enjoy traditional dishes in a social setting. Once you’ve satisfied your appetite, make your way to The Observatory or kick back at The Croft’s terrace.
When: every Friday from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Where: Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
Price: AED 399 per person with selected house beverages