With temperatures on the rise (can it even get any hotter?!) and outdoor activities coming to a pause, finding things to do in Dubai during summer can be tough. If you’re looking for ways to shake up your summer experience in Dubai, here are five awesome brunch deals to check out. From poolside daycations to air-conditioned jungles, it’s time to brunch your way to happiness!
1. Beastly Brunch at Barasti Dubai
Get ready for the return of the lost world as Barasti Dubai goes wild this summer with its indoor Beastly Brunch. The air-conditioned ‘Barastic Park’ tent features everything from live music and entertainment to killer drink deals and foodie offers, making it the perfect way to beat the heat this summer.
Where: Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai Marina
When: Every Saturday until September 21st, from 2pm to 5pm
- AED 175 for ladies
- AED 250 for gents
2. Artisan’s Brunch at Intersect by Lexus
There’s a new brunch experience in town at DIFC’s super trendy and creative Intersect by Lexus. The Artisan’s Brunch is available every Friday afternoon and Wednesday evening, offering a multi-course set-menu that features an array of foodie favourites. What’s more, brunchers can make the most of a complimentary upgrade to their selected brunch package throughout summer.
Where: DIFC, Gate Village 7
- Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
- Every Wednesday, from 7pm to 10pm
- AED 175 for the house beverage package
- AED 225 for the bubbles package
3. Tropical Brunch at Zero Gravity Dubai
The Friday Tropical Brunch at Zero Gravity Dubai includes unlimited food and beverages, ranging from Jamaican Beef Patties to Hawaiian Pizza Jerk Chicken. You’ll also get all-day pool and beach access from 10am, complete with tropical sounds from live DJs. Stick around for sundowners afterwards from 5pm to 8pm and make the most of the 2-for-1 offers.
Where: Dubai Marina, Skydive Dubai Drop Zone
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 5pm
- AED 295 for ladies
- AED 345 for gents
4. The Brunch Affair at BARBARY Deli + Cocktail Club
Enjoy unlimited food and drink at BARBARY‘s Brunch Affair every Friday and Saturday afternoon. Get ready to indulge in seven different types of comfort food, from a Full English Breakfast to Buttermilk Pancakes. The best part? You can even customise your own drink with BARBARY’s signature Build-a-Bary concept.
Where: TRYP by Wyndham Hotel Dubai, Barsha Heights
When: Fridays & Saturdays, from 12pm to 5pm
Price: AED 299 per person
5. 1001 Flavours Brunch at Ewaan
Ewaan at Palace Downtown has recently launched the new 1,001 Flavours Brunch, featuring incredible Burj Khalifa views, fresh Fine de Claire oyster food stations, an outdoor BBQ, Omani lobster, gourmet cheeses and more.
Where: Palace Downtown, Downtown Dubai
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4.30pm
- Detox Brunch – AED 345 per person including detox beverages, freshly squeezed juices, water, coffee and tea
- Premium Brunch – AED 510 per person including grape beverages, ports, freshly squeezed juices, water, coffee and tea
- Luxurious Brunch – AED 735 per person including grape beverages, free-flowing bubbly, freshly squeezed juices, water, coffee and tea