The sun is shining and the weather is breezy… it’s finally al fresco dining season and we’ve found the perfect way to spend your Friday afternoons. Located on Park Hyatt Dubai’s scenic Promenade, the award-winning Traiteur Brunch at Brasserie du Park offers Dubai Creek views, incredible food and an entire room dedicated to… desserts! Here’s why foodies won’t want to brunch anywhere else…
Al fresco dining with Dubai Creek views
Elegant, stylish and oh-so chic, Traiteur Brunch’s vibrant ambience and laid-back vibes offer the ultimate escape from city life. Dine al fresco on the restaurant’s terrace while enjoying views of the Creek and Dubai skyline. Combine that with a live band and DJ and you’ve got yourself a Friday afternoon well spent!
Gourmet cheeses, seafood & desserts!
Foodies, get ready to feast your way to satisfaction as this brunch literally has everything. We’re talking premium gourmet cheese, Fine de Claire oysters, live stations serving various homemade pastas and so much more. Here’s a quick breakdown of all the foodie fun in store…
- For cheese addicts: Kick start your brunch with premium gourmet cheese, charcuterie and terrines.
- For seafood fans: Indulge in caviar, pan-seared foie gras, scallops and fresh Fine de Claire oysters, as well as unlimited lobster, shrimp and salmon from the grill.
- For meat lovers: Tuck into an array of quality meats fresh off the rotisserie, including lamb and beef.
- For your sweet tooth: Head down to the dedicated dessert room and take your pick from over 50 different types of sweets. Think crepe stations, a chocolate fountain, Éclairs, Crème Brûlées and more!
When: Every Friday, from 1pm to 4.30pm
Where: Brasserie du Park, The Promenade, Park Hyatt Dubai
Prices (per person):
- AED 495 for the non-alcoholic package
- AED 695 for the sparkling package
- AED 775 for the Champagne package
- AED 895 for the premium Champagne package
- AED 247.50 for children aged between 6 and 12 years
- Children under the age of 6 years dine for free
For bookings and reservations, you can get in touch with The Promenade by calling +971 4 602 1815 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.