Who’s looking forward to the STEP Conference this year?! We sure are! Taking place this March, STEP will be hosting four conferences across four different industries: STEP Start, STEP Digital, STEP X and STEP Money.
‘Money Talks’ loudly on the ‘STEP Money’ stage at this year’s STEP Conference. From panels and workshops to roundtables and exhibitions, get ready to explore the latest developments in financial technology. Blockchain and cryptocurrency will be the centre of discussions this year, along with insights into how these new forms of payment are transforming industries.
- Blockchain: investments in Blockchain and developing Blockchain apps, and whether Blockchain will replace the bureaucracy system
- Cryptocurrency: the future of online marketplaces and the state of ICOs
- Payments: building a cashless society, betting on Blockchain startups, and how APIs are leading to expanded networks
‘STEP Money’ speakers we’re looking forward to:
- Sagar Sarbhai, the head of regulatory relations for APAC and Middle East at Ripple
- Noelle Acheson, works on new media products at CoinDesk
For the full list of ‘STEP Money’ speakers and two-day agenda, check this out.
STEP2018: The need-to-know details
This year’s STEP Conference is set to take over Dubai Internet City for its sixth edition, with four industry-focused conferences, five content stages and more than 200 speakers to look forward to. From inspiring talks to an exciting lineup of musical performances, get ready for an action-packed couple of days!
- Wednesday 28th March, 2018
- Thursday 29th March, 2018
Where: Dubai Internet City
How to get tickets: Tickets can be purchased via the STEP Conference website
How to participate:
- Apply to showcase your startup at STEP2018 here
- Apply to speak at STEP2018 here
- Partner with STEP2018 here
- Get a media pass here
Main stage speakers:
- Michael Arrington, Founder of TechCrunch
- Mark D’arcy, VP, Chief Creative Officer at Facebook
- ASHEKMAN Brothers, Arabic street art crew
- Katie Way, Staff Writer for Babe.net
- Fadi Yaish, Executive Creative Director at BBDO Dubai
For more information, check out the STEP Conference website, or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.