Spending summer in Dubai and stuck on things to do? If the scorching temperatures are getting you down, we’ve put together a list of budget-friendly brunches that’s guaranteed to cheer you up. From British-themed afternoons from just AED 119 per person to traditional Emirati brunch experiences, here are seven summer brunches in Dubai that won’t break the bank.
1. Great British Brunch at ICON
Calling all Brits living in Dubai: there’s a Great British Brunch in town and it sounds awesome! Head down to Media City’s ICON sports bar for an afternoon of traditional British cuisine (we’re talking bangers and mash, Eton Mess and more!), a Gin trolley, Pimm’s station and old-school tunes. Stay back post-brunch for Happy Hour and make the most of 30% off selected beverages until midnight!
Where: ICON Bar, West Tower, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
When: Every Friday from 1pm to 4pm
- AED 119 per person including soft drinks
- AED 179 per person including bottled/draught hops, grape and house spirits
2. Brunch at Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
If you’re looking for something new to try in Dubai this summer, head down to the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) for an alternative brunch experience. With awesome summer discounts up for grabs, you’ll be able to book a traditional Emirati brunch and receive a visit to Jumeirah Mosque for free! Here’s a quick sneak peek at our SMCCU Iftar experience last Ramadan as a taster.
Where: Al Fahidi District
When: Summer discount is available until September 15th, 2018
Price: AED 150 per person
3. Social Fridays at Brothaus Bakery-Bistro
Having recently started its brunch deal on August 3rd, Social Fridays at Brothaus Bakery-Bistro is a brand new dining experience filled with fresh foods, European cold cuts and cheeses, and more. This German bakery-bistro offers laid-back Berlin vibes couples with an array of traditional favourites such as pan seared salmon, baked käsespätzle and homemade apple strudel.
Where: Steigenberger Hotel, Business Bay
When: Every Friday from 10.30am to 3pm
- Half A Hamburg (AED 75): Starter buffet, one coffee or tea, juice counter
- The Full Frankfurt (AED 145): Starter buffet, main course of choice, one coffee or tea, juice counter
- Children’s Menu (AED 45): Individual dishes for the little ones (children under 6 eat for free)
- Add-on Drinks Package: Add any four alcoholic house beverages to the above packages for an additional AED 100
4. Beastly Brunch at Barasti Dubai
Get ready for the return of the lost world as Barasti Dubai goes wild this summer with its indoor Beastly Brunch. The air-conditioned ‘Barastic Park’ tent features everything from live music and entertainment to killer drink deals and foodie offers, making it the perfect way to beat the heat this summer.
Where: Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai Marina
When: Every Saturday until September 21st, from 2pm to 5pm
- AED 175 for ladies
- AED 250 for gents
5. Artisan’s Brunch at Intersect by Lexus
There’s a new brunch experience in town at DIFC’s super trendy and creative Intersect by Lexus. The Artisan’s Brunch is available every Friday afternoon and Wednesday evening, offering a multi-course set-menu that features an array of foodie favourites. What’s more, brunchers can make the most of a complimentary upgrade to their selected brunch package throughout summer.
Where: DIFC, Gate Village 7
- Every Friday, from 1pm to 4pm
- Every Wednesday, from 7pm to 10pm
- AED 175 for the house beverage package
- AED 225 for the bubbles package
6. Brunch at Copper Dog Dubai
If you’re looking for an authentic Scottish dining experience in Dubai, Copper Dog is the place to go! Offering a three-course sharing brunch menu, tuck into hearty dishes while enjoying traditional live music from 3pm to 6pm.
3-course sharing brunch menu
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton, JBR
When: Every Friday from 12pm to 4pm
- AED 195 inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages
- AED 295 inclusive of house beverages
- AED 395 inclusive of bubbles
7. Brunch at Manzil Downtown’s Nezesaussi Grill
Everyone’s favourite tri-nation sports bar, Nezesaussi Grill, is offering a hunger-busting brunch deal this summer. Home to a fusion of flavours from New Zealand, South Africa and Australia, pop down to this popular hangout on a Friday afternoon for a hearty selection of international foodie favourites.
Where: Manzil Downtown
When: Every Friday from 12pm to 4pm
- AED 199 per person inclusive of unlimited selected beverages
- AED 75 for young adults between 12 and 18 years old
- Kids below 12 dine for free!